Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Thank you, The Mule, for providing the absolute last thing I wanted to see on Christmas (warning: NSFW mental image):

Spoiler

Two different scenes in which it’s implied that Clint has a threesome with a pair of 20-something chicks. In one the two skimpy-bathing-suit-clad chicks start to straddle him while he’s shirtless. It’s scarier than anything in Hereditary.

Just now, filmlover said:

Thank you, The Mule, for providing the absolute last thing I wanted to see on Christmas (warning: NSFW mental image):

Reveal hidden contents

He’s a Mary Sue. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Hide contents

Two different scenes in which it’s implied that Clint has a threesome with a pair of 20-something chicks. In one the two skimpy-bathing-suit-clad chicks start to straddle him while he’s shirtless. It’s scarier than anything in Hereditary.

Great movie.

• Knock It Off 1

I do not like movie titles with only 2 letters (depending on the software used, also not titles where no word has more than 2 letters, excluding 'the'). The most forum's search software out of the ones I encountered, doesn't do 2 letters only.

Was looking something up at Twitter, saw #Disneytaughtmethis trending in LA, thinking it has to do with the FOX merger or....

umm, some are +/- fun inkl

That you can either run from the past or learn from it.

A woman can live with 7 men.. 🙄

It's okay to kiss a sleeping woman and she will wake and love you. Now to try this in real life

.... and then that (wow, already 14 y back!?)

Hope! I lost my brothers and parents 14 years ago in the Dec 26th 2004 Tsunami. I was a traumatized kid among other traumatized kids. Some barely knew English, but we all knew Disney. We sang Disney songs together to give comfort and keep hope alive

9 hours ago, PANDA said:

Holmes and Watson keeps sinking on RT.  It’s still at 0% tomatometer and 18% audience score.

Even if you don’t see it, please consider voting for it for Worst Picture at the Boffies.  It’s a truly terrible comedy

I'll help you out. For Worst Picture, I've been wanting to fill that category with films that aren't just bad or mediocre--films that are bad enough to be insulting. And I don't have time to watch bad movies if you know what I mean--though The Hurricane Heist and The Predator both left me baffled.

2 hours ago, nature club said:

ARE THESE GAMES OKAY TO GET FOR 5-10 YEAR OLD KIDS?

528613-shadows-awakening-the-chromaton-c   ps4-shovel-knight-usa-box-artwork-e-for-

Shovel Knight is absolutely okay, and it's quite a great game, too. Not sure about the other one.

3 hours ago, nature club said:

ARE THESE GAMES OKAY TO GET FOR 5-10 YEAR OLD KIDS?

528613-shadows-awakening-the-chromaton-c   ps4-shovel-knight-usa-box-artwork-e-for-

I looked them up here in my country (where we have a way stronger age protection law than in the US))

Shovel Knight for at least 6y old

The Chromaton Chronicles - Shadows... at least 12 years old

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

They screened The Greatest Showman on Sky 1 last night. Whilst not a free to air channel, it is a channel that is free with a minimal Sky subscription.

That seems very short time from threatre release to being on TV.

Didn't someone in UK thread speak about TGS being back in the cinemas around New Year or another holiday?