Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So, I always try to watch a "new to me" Christmas movie ever year, and I finally got around to it and watched The Man Who Invented Christmas.  It was pretty good - a little slow, but a nicely acted, semi-original take on the same old, same old rendition of the Christmas Carol - much more fun to see how it was made (even if probably Christmas-fictionalized a little) than to continually see the final product every year (even though there are so many awesome editions:)...

This is the first time I've ever actually watched Die Hard on Christmas, and it's quite a good fit.

That said, about halfway through, I remembered that it had been a long time (5-6 years) since the last time I saw it; I just thought I'd seen it more recently because around 90% of it has shown up at some point in Brooklyn Nine Nine since then.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 10:01 PM, Telemachos said:

This is pretty wild:

I guess it affects the FOTR extended cut Blu-ray only. Still, what a bummer. Hopefully they choose to fix it whenever the next boxed set gets released.

Its been an incredibly long time since I've seen the EE since I lost my CDS, but jesus, did they put Zack Snyder in charge of that shit?

Edited by Ozymandias