Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 1/5/2018 at 12:31 AM, CoolioD1 said:

it would be pretty funny if timberlake was all "i'm a man of nature now i've travelled to the woods on a journey of self discovery and i'm about to release my most personal music" and then he drops cant stop the feeling 2.0.

the dancing robot song he released instead was actually a funnier bit.

Edited by CoolioD1

I don't think I've seen showtimes for 3D movies in years where I live. They apparently still exist, but I don't see studios putting in the extra effort anymore.

Not once while watching anything did I think "Wow, I wish I was watching this in 3D!"

Edited by Morieris

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

@filmloverlooks like Florida is banning math for some reason. Did they confuse math and meth?

I’m guessing it’s because word problems in newer textbooks increasingly - *gasp!* - use names from a much wider diversity of languages and cultures. So I guess by that measure, Florida can wave goodbye to AP exams and the SAT too.

5 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I’m guessing it’s because word problems in newer textbooks increasingly - *gasp!* - use names from a much wider diversity of languages and cultures. So I guess by that measure, Florida can wave goodbye to AP exams and the SAT too.

Which would be fine with many since all that there science and math is evil; it conflicts with the first chapters of the bible.

I look for evolution to be kicked out any day now.

Well, Florida elected these idiots to office, now they can live with the consquences.

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

I don't think I've seen showtimes for 3D movies in years where I live. They apparently still exist, but I don't see studios putting in the extra effort anymore.

Not once while watching anything did I think "Wow, I wish I was watching this in 3D!"

I think the only movie I ever watched in 3D (outside of the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers concert movies, but those lowkey don't count) was The Force Awakens, and that was because I wanted to see the very first showing of the movie, because I thought I would be a part of history (I was a very silly 18 year old). Don't remember the effects being that impressive outside of a few shots here and there.

The funniest thing though is that there's an absurdly high amount of 3D shows for Doctor Strange 2, and I'm 99% sure it was because James Cameron demanded it get all the 3D shows to showcase his Avatar 2 trailer. It's sometimes hard to remember he has more power than Papa Feige will ever have.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

I think the only movie I ever watched in 3D (outside of the Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers concert movies, but those lowkey don't count) was The Force Awakens, and that was because I wanted to see the very first showing of the movie, because I thought I would be a part of history (I was a very silly 18 year old). Don't remember the effects being that impressive outside of a few shots here and there.

The funniest thing though is that there's an absurdly high amount of 3D shows for Doctor Strange 2, and I'm 99% sure it was because James Cameron demanded it get all the 3D shows to showcase his Avatar 2 trailer. It's sometimes hard to remember he has more power than Papa Feige will ever have.

3D always seems to burn out aftar a couple of years if that long.

2 hours ago, Morieris said:

Remember all those 3D TV sets with the goggles at places like Best Buy and Costco from like 2010-13?  Lol what a hit.

12 hours ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

If it wasn't for this, I'd have no idea they still made 3D movies. His ImpacT?