Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

You know at one point the trial felt like the most publicized case since OJ drove that white Ford Bronco and showed how the gloves don't fit, so they must acquit. It completely tarnished both of their careers and basically showed that they were both crazy psychos that like engage in zero sum games.

That's not what it showed me, actually. ❤️

• Like 2

Usually one to take the "wait and see" approach with how these salacious scandals play out but it sure isn't looking good for Brand right now. As someone who was never a fan of his (either his acting or as a media personality), I can't claim to feel much of anything (aside from empathy for the alleged victims) about these unfortunate developments.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

Elon also said he would remove block feature which never happened.

Like it or not, Twitter will not die anytime soon, Twitter addicts are far too addicted for that to ever happen.

It seems like everyone who hates Elon Musk and wants Twitter to fail can't stop posting or lurking on it.

10 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

It seems like everyone who hates Elon Musk and wants Twitter to fail can't stop posting or lurking on it.

As someone who hates Musk and his bootlickers, I can say I haven't been near Twitter for 5 months now. The app is gone, Threads and Mastodon serve my needs just fine and the only tweets I see are the ones posted here. People really need to start posting from Threads instead, I embed from there now.

So I’m on Twitter (xitter?) right now on my day off and reading through replies on political tweets and other than how right wing so many of the tweets are now, I’m noticing that a lot of tweets are made by people with blue check marks pretending to be celebrities or politicians  with parody accounts but the user names are so long that you don’t see it’s a parody account until you go to their profile. And dumb right wingers are replying to them thinking they’re talking to the actual people. Twitter is such a shit show now. If it wasn’t for entertainment news I would delete the app without any hesitancy because any other use I had for the app has been ruined.

Edited by eddyxx