Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Here's the story: The woman was at a motel with a man she met in a bar in Oakland Park. The man left to search for her boyfriend, when a cop pulled up and shot him dead. He then ordered his partner to kill her, but she managed to escape. Flash forward years later, to 2012, she is pulled over by a cop in Tampa area, and the cop is the same cop that was ordered to kill her back in 1982! She gets stonewalled by the state, and eventually finds the guy and places his picture around town, but the city refuses to give her more information. Flash forward again to 2016. She sees the murder cop on TV in Dallas after the shooting there, returning fire with the suspect, now with along ponytail. She has been trying to track him down since. That's all the info she has. 

Amazing material. Get to work clay.

Really dodged a bullet with Illinois. They're still on strike. Students have been having to have class in local churches, libraries, cafes, online, and lectures are even being moved to the YMCA or cancelled altogether. Apparently 466 have been cancelled.

No one is paying tuition to go to the friggin Y. They really need to get it together, it's acceptance letter season, I can't imagine how many prospectives they've lost.

38 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I work for the mayor of Broward County as Communications/Legislative Director. I manage ordinances and write newsletters for retirement communities and stuff like that. And also cooler/bigger stuff, but like, no sleuthing. 

What makes you special for that certain woman to think you the man for the job? Have you replied to her? 

38 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Here's the story: The woman was at a motel with a man she met in a bar in Oakland Park. The man left to search for her boyfriend, when a cop pulled up and shot him dead. He then ordered his partner to kill her, but she managed to escape. Flash forward years later, to 2012, she is pulled over by a cop in Tampa area, and the cop is the same cop that was ordered to kill her back in 1982! She gets stonewalled by the state, and eventually finds the guy and places his picture around town, but the city refuses to give her more information. Flash forward again to 2016. She sees the murder cop on TV in Dallas after the shooting there, returning fire with the suspect, now with along ponytail. She has been trying to track him down since. That's all the info she has. 

Why haven’t you solved it Mister County Man?

She gave you all of the clues. 

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

If Matt Le Blanc doesn't show up, then I don't care.

Or Oscar winner Gary Oldman. 

Actually there appears to have been a gender swap for him. 

41 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

thatsthejoke.jpg

*checking your letterboxd* May I suggest The Night of the Hunter, To Be or Not to Be, and High and Low.

Love The Night of the Hunter. Definitely going to make my 10 movies of BOT.

• Like 1