Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

The only movies I'm looking forward to for the next three months are Love, Simon, Isle of Dogs (which may not even hit my area), A Quiet Place, Rampage, Tully, and Infinity War (Thoroughbreds too I guess since it's out tomorrow). I hope to GOD some stuff surprises quality wise.

looks like spoilers even tagged are allowed in the Avengers thread and people are talking about specific stuff so not hard to put two and two together.

that's another thread I have to stop going into now :P 

9 minutes ago, 75Live said:

looks like spoilers even tagged are allowed in the Avengers thread and people are talking about specific stuff so not hard to put two and two together.

that's another thread I have to stop going into now :P 

The next step is to skip the movie. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, HerediTele said:

i can't, I only have this one and the last Avengers to get through then my weird mental obligation to the films are over :P 

Edited by 75Live
  • Disbelief 1

11 minutes ago, HerediTele said:

reacting your reaction :P

I didn't say it was easy since except for maybe GOTG2 and CW, all of phase 3 has been meh to just bad.  So it's been hard not to check out already but I figured I put in the hours so may as well finish :P 

edit - actually GOTG2 and CW may fall in the meh category too :P 

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DAR said:

I never really understood the whole wanting to be spoiled for a big movie a few months before its release mentality.

Me neither, and I guess I never will.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HerediTele said:

Murica just murica-ed more than it's ever murica-ed before.

Ladies and gents, allow me to introduce the Tac-Sac... better described as Gun Testicles.

I'm assuming those are stored on a truck with truck-nuts

• Like 1

I have to see 6 movies by the end of the month (expiring voucher).  This is what it's looking like.

12 Strong

Death Wish

Tomb Raider

Pacific Rim

Ready Player One

A Wrinkle in Time

Possible alternatives are The Endless and The Death Of Stalin depending on their release.

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Movies/ComingSoon

Just saw Shape of Water.

It's good...amazingly directed and acted but it's far from Guillermo's best work. I just didn't feel much emotion in it. I got tense in a few scenes, but that was it.

Watching Maze Runner 3. I have now come to the realisation that I can’t remember the previous film at all. Gus from Breaking Bad and apparently Sasha from Hollyoaks are in this thing now. I don’t really know why any of what is happening is happening.

why does everyone in the future only wear black and dark grey?

35 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Just saw Shape of Water.

It's good...amazingly directed and acted but it's far from Guillermo's best work. I just didn't feel much emotion in it. I got tense in a few scenes, but that was it.

I was pretty meh on it. It’s cool but I’ve seen far better love stories.

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

Watching Maze Runner 3. I have now come to the realisation that I can’t remember the previous film at all. Gus from Breaking Bad and apparently Sasha from Hollyoaks are in this thing now. I don’t really know why any of what is happening is happening.

why does everyone in the future only wear black and dark grey?

I was pretty meh on it. It’s cool but I’ve seen far better love stories.

Countless better. My main criticism of the film is probably obvious. I need human stories lol

2 hours ago, DAR said:

I never really understood the whole wanting to be spoiled for a big movie a few months before its release mentality.

In this case, it's only like a month and a half until IW. These people are big kids. They can wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

I feel like Michael Corleone in Sicily. Almost got punched.

At this bar with this smoking hot bartender and I am saying how hot she is to the owner. Come to find out. She is his daughter. 

Where the fuck are my bodyguards like in godfather?

• Haha 5