Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Dallas Buyers Club is enjoyable, but damn is the narrative messy. The ending is super random and almost like the stop button was pressed. McConaughey is fantastic in it at least ( @CoolioD1 is right about Leto being trash though; how tf did he win?)

didn't you know, he shaved his body hair. What a hero. 

• Haha 1

Twitter has been flooded by a Spongebob meme, which has replaced last week's most popular meme...a Spongebob meme. See this is why I joined Twitter, for Spongebob memes; not for the the political spambot, stan account trash.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Twitter has been flooded by a Spongebob meme, which has replaced last week's most popular meme...a Spongebob meme. See this is why I joined Twitter, for Spongebob memes; not for the the political spambot, stan account trash.

Instagram too. Half of my explore is Patrick. 

19 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I don’t think there’s a single Spongebob meme in my Twitter timeline... thankfully. :lol: 

If it appears in your timeline, likely means the meme is dead :P

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Disbelief 1

I fully understand this might come across as a little weird. 

But ever since my sister passed there have been some weird occurrences.  My BIL the other day was sitting at home.   And he asked out loud if everything was going to be okay.   A light in one of the lamps flickered out.  He went to get a new bulb and when he came back it was on again.  My dad went for a walk the other day with the dogs and a cardinal followed him the entire time.    I've noticed that everyday has at least had some sunshine with it. 

These just might all be coincidences but who knows.

• Like 1