Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Listen motherfuckers nerd culture is out and emo culture is in. We aren't proud nerds now son we're proud depressed teens. Ready Player One is bad and dumb, and I don't regret those posts, only my other bad posts!

I am so tragically unhip that I have listened to none of the rappers listed. 

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

wait is emo back for real? can i finally blast welcome to the black parade in public again?

Every single rapper 21 and under dresses like either Lil Pump or someone from My Chemical Romance with no in between.

1 hour ago, AJG said:

It was astonishing. I give it a couple more years before Disney goes full Song of the South on it and act as if the movie never happened. 

There's a reason why they're hopping straight to remaking Mulan after The Lion King.

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Just around the river bend is straight up a top 5 disney song.

Pocahontas probably has my favorite Disney soundtrack. Arguably not a single dull or annoying Menken composition. Shame that the actual movie is trash af.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trust is getting pretty meh reviews. Brendan Fraser in a cowboy hat couldn't save it :lol: 

I don't get that show, nor do I get why the Getty thing is all of sudden a fad. In the movie he's straight up kidnapped, but in the show it's...planned by him? I'm confused. Happy for Brendan Fraser but I don't get it.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

I don't get that show, nor do I get why the Getty thing is all of sudden a fad. In the movie he's straight up kidnapped, but in the show it's...planned by him? I'm confused. Happy for Brendan Fraser but I don't get it.

i think it's mentioned in the movie that he'd faked a kidnapping in the past and then got kidnapped for real. i guess the show is covering both things.

• Like 1