Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Like I had a kid pull his weed out in the middle of class the other day and all the teacher did was tell him to put it back in his bag. You got sent home for holding a door. That's fucking stupid. It shouldn't even be punishable 

On the bright side, due me being 18, no phone call home and it’s not on my record.

that's actually my favourite thing about work, whenever I get in trouble at work my parents don't get told. That's the feeling of adulthood. honestly the one thing that makes me most realise I'm an adult.

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

he could last a week in there buddy... best to get it over with now

How though, my housemate is being a right c*nt since he knows I have a genuine fear of spiders...

The fucker is contained and won't be moving for a while, it was hard enough to move from the wall to flat ground. I don't want to have to go further...

• Haha 1

Just now, Tree Was Never Really Here said:

that's actually my favourite thing about work, whenever I get in trouble at work my parents don't get told. That's the feeling of adulthood. honestly the one thing that makes me most realise I'm an adult.

Wtfare you doing to get in trouble at work. Jesus

4 minutes ago, Tree Was Never Really Here said:

actually can probably say that for anyone on this forum TBH. I am not brimming with good moral decisions and experiences.

maybe adopt a rescue or something. maybe then i can think of you as "the guy who helped save a puppy" and not "the cokehead banging a 16 year old". i dunno.

Edited by CoolioD1

10 minutes ago, AJG said:

So I’m watching this anime movie in Netflix called “A Silent Voice” about a little deaf girl that goes to regular school and gets bullied.

Im 15 minutes in. I’m heartbroken. I’m angry. I’m devastated. I want vengeance. I want justice. This is an outrage. This is wrong. This is sick. 

Edit: Justice has been served. God is almighty.

Oh my god he’s trying to be a better person. God is the greatest. Im so happy. I’m so gleeful. 

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

maybe adopt a rescue or something. maybe then i can think of you as "the guy who helped save a puppy" and not "the cokehead banging a 16 year old". i dunno.

Head says the former, other parts of me say the latter.

@grim22

CRICKET Australia is reportedly set to give Channel Nine the flick in favour of a bumper Foxtel offer said to be worth at least $1 billion over the next six years.

Nine has held the rights for the past 40 years and its five-year deal worth $500 million with Cricket Australia is now up, with reports it is losing more than $30 million a year on international cricket.

Due to anti-siphoning laws Foxtel cannot hold sole rights because major international cricket must be shown on free-to-air television.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/cricket-australia-set-to-cut-ties-with-nine-in-1bn-foxtel-deal/news-story/6c93941918e666808486d48399ab3f47

27 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

he could last a week in there buddy... best to get it over with now

OKay BIG problem.. I just did some research and because their metabolic rate is so low, in an average jar spiders can last for months... 

fuck fuck fuck

• Haha 1