Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

downloaded a new mod version of Halo 3 for PC thats just been released. Thought it would just be a nostalgia rush but 5 straight hours of gaming with my mate suggests no, actually Halo 3 is just a really good game.

3 minutes ago, Royce said:

I've got to check out Ben-Hur (1959) sometime

Being one of the only 3 movies to ever win 11 Oscars + being the 2nd highest grossing movie of all time at the time must mean something, right?

Yeah, it's definitely OK.

1 minute ago, aaSlattery said:

Bit long.

the whole last 45 minutes where it's him whining about how his family are lepers or whatever is so boring. who cares. cut it off after the chariot race.

also it gets a little preachy at the end and i take issue with the interpretation of jesus in the film. sure he cures their leprosy but the Jesus i know from my own bible studies would also go that extra mile to provide the family with maybe say a piece of furniture for them all to sit around and place meals on. idk, felt like that was missing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Royce said:

I've got to check out Ben-Hur (1959) sometime

Being one of the only 3 movies to ever win 11 Oscars + being the 2nd highest grossing movie of all time at the time must mean something, right?

One of my favorite movies

Watched some movie called the 60 Yard Line.  Supposedly a true story of a guy that bought a house near Lambeau Field.  And he’s forced to pick between the Packers or his fiancé.  Like that’s actually a choice.  Movie was actually kind of lame.  But there was some enjoyment out of seeing Lambeau, the fans and a few Packer cameos 

If you want to feel good read this and only this tweet.   

But if you want to once again lose faith well then click on the responses. Although to their credit the Rockies aren’t sitting quietly 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DAR said:

If you want to feel good read this and only this tweet.   

But if you want to once again lose faith well then click on the responses. Although to their credit the Rockies aren’t sitting quietly 

WOW

What a time to be alive!

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

It's cool that she got to have a major comeback. I didn't think she would. Now let's see if she can maintain it for a few years. 

lmao, Ted Cruz is still getting conned into bowing down to Trump :hahaha: