Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

@CoolioD1

There's a war being fought.

J4JuSRZ.png

(jesus christ do i hate the new compression on the images here)

This only gets better and better, and Coolio just changed it as a brief whim never expecting it to stick

i changed it back but only cos i was bugged the person who last changed it didn't format correctly! all i want is for the picture to be used by variety or deadline or someone when he next gets cast in something! is that too much to ask?!

• Like 3

KOJIMA and NAUGHTY GODS unleash their most recent masterpieces in 30 minutes during the SONY E3 press conference. Discuss it live:

Link to see the conference on the last page.

12 hours ago, Jandrew said:

Never thought I'd utter this phrase, but La Binoche is right. Speed is a timeless classic. Great cast, unique concept, thrilling set pieces, badass line from the hero after he stops the villain. One of the best movies of the 90's imo. Don't understand why it doesn't get as much love as Die Hard.

Also loving thus IHOB freakout. Campaign of the year, the have people literally shook.

When have I ever been wrong? 
(except when I hyped up Hereditary for months prior to seeing it and then...saw it)