Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Damn...just heard about Xxx. That's a shame. Yes I know he has a checkered past and you can think whatever you want, but apparently dude had quickly been turning his life around. "Sad" was a joint I actually got into. Shame. Tekashi and Chief Keef need to cut that beefing I'm gonna kill you when I see you shit right now, that's not how we handle things.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Damn...just heard about Xxx. That's a shame. Yes I know he has a checkered past and you can think whatever you want, but apparently dude had quickly been turning his life around. "Sad" was a joint I actually got into. Shame. Tekashi and Chief Keef need to cut that beefing I'm gonna kill you when I see you shit right now, that's not how we handle things.

Tekashi isn't long for this world tbh. He's always starting shit

I loved XXX. What a shame. My heart is broken upon hearing this news. He was just starting to turn his life around.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Tekashi isn't long for this world tbh. He's always starting shit

He may be an idiot, but men of color are already stigmatized enough. No one deserves that. And 69 is an amateur, Keef has been acting like that for damn 6 years now, [dude] needs to finally grow up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Netflix released Champions internationally last week and NBC hasn't made a decision on a second season yet, I wonder if the international streaming numbers will decide the fate of the show. Too bad Great News wasn't given the same treatment. Both emulate the humor style of two of my favorite shows (The Mindy Project and 30 Rock, respectively) and became really funny after a bumpy start. I'm disgusted that those types of smart comedies are fading away in favor of manipulative cute family not-funny comedies like The Goldbergs and Young Sheldon.

3 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Anybody watch the MTV Awards? Figured yall'd be gabbing about it. Chadwick gave his award to the guy who stopped the Waffle House shooting. Glad he finally got his deserved moment.

I haven't tuned into those in years.

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This is great, no evidence provided for the "audiences liked it" line

This really might be the funniest marketing ploy ever since Sony came up with that fake movie critic to give their crappy movies a positive quote in the marketing in the early 2000s.