Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 8/1/2018 at 8:42 PM, Jake Gittes said:

Fallout was... fine. Spectacular set-pieces, yeah, but everything that's between them connects only intermittently (if at all) and for everything it throws at you I didn't feel there was anything here as visceral as Burj Khalifa or as beautifully staged as the opera scene in RN.  

Once in a blue moon, we fully agree on something.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

now?

I know, he survived crazy stuff in all previous films but here, it seemed way over the top or I dunno, very repetitive.

Maybe it s not wore than the others, not sure.

Just now, The Futurist said:

I know, he survived crazy stuff in all previous films but here, it seemed way over the top or I dunno, very repetitive.

Maybe it s not wore than the others, not sure.

i'll agree it felt repetitive. aside from the helicopter thing the whole movie is greatest hits of stuff they did better in the previous movies.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Just now? I realized this after it ended in the theater lol. It isn’t in my bottom five anymore though 🤔

See Mamma Mia 2 cause it's good, child.

Though knowing your luck you'll end up seeing Death of a Nation instead.

1.  I knew Ready Player One was TEH WORST, I just didn't feel like fighting about it.  (WORST)

2.  With the demise of MoviePass and no AMCs up here, I'm debating about Sinema.  Anyone like it?  I know it's e-tickets only? They're running a half off for the year if you buy the whole year deal.  I'm like... I know I should, but argh...