Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

19 hours ago, DAR said:

Anyone know of some good history podcasts?

The episodes are quite lengthy, but I've heard good things about "Revolutions" from Mike Duncan. There's also "Hardcore History" from Dan Carlin, but it's been a while since I've listened.

1 minute ago, DAR said:

yeah always liked the Hart Foundation.  sad to see him go.

His laugh was so memorable too.  My friend would do such a bad impression of it all the time when back when

• Like 1

Remember when I got my job and questioned what the first time I rung up condoms would be like? It just happened, and I managed to keep a straight face. Rung up someone a dude my age and just tried making that transaction go fast (partially bc the line was backed up but still) 🤔

• Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Remember when I got my job and questioned what the first time I rung up condoms would be like? It just happened, and I managed to keep a straight face. Rung up someone a dude my age and just tried making that transaction go fast (partially bc the line was backed up but still) 🤔

han how was this an actual concern for you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Han.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

han how was this an actual concern for you

55 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Han.

Don't see nothing wrong with this concern... but coming from someone who's never seen a condom in real life. 

If I were Han I would be studying what the most popular brand is so I know what to buy in the... distant... future

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

What if it had been "IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?! HA HA HA OH WOW!" guy?

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

What if it had been "IS THAT HER BOYFRIEND?! HA HA HA OH WOW!" guy?

Then I’d REALLY speed that shit up

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

Don't see nothing wrong with this concern... but coming from someone who's never seen a condom in real life. 

If I were Han I would be studying what the most popular brand is so I know what to buy in the... distant... future

Vast majority of sales in the US are Trojan based on the amount of shelf space they have. Dunno what it is in Canada

• Like 1