Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

. It was the Power Rangers scenes (most of which doesn't happen until the climax), that I found to be the weakest part of the film.

I don't know man. When they blared  the theme song me and my friend lost out shit in the theatre and started clapping 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

I actually enjoyed PR when I watched it recently. The high school stuff was surprisingly pretty decent, and I appreciated they tried to develop the Rangers as actual characters. It was the Power Rangers scenes (most of which doesn't happen until the climax), that I found to be the weakest part of the film.

That seems to be the general consensus I keep hearing. Never would've expected them to focus so much on the characters in a Power Rangers movie of all things.

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I actually enjoyed PR when I watched it recently. The high school stuff was surprisingly pretty decent, and I appreciated that they tried to develop the Rangers as actual characters. It was the Power Rangers morphing / fight scenes (most of which doesn't happen until the climax), that I found to be the least enjoyable aspect of the movie ironically, but it kinda surprised me overall. 

It's straight-up underrated here.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I don't know man. When they blared  the theme song me and my friend lost out shit in the theatre and started clapping 

I did love hearing the theme, it's so legendary. GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

That seems to be the general consensus I keep hearing. Never would've expected them to focus so much on the characters in a Power Rangers movie of all things.

Yup, surprised me. It's a high school drama that just happens to involve the Power Rangers really. The characters aren't the most detailed, but they are retable and do have arcs. The only thing that really annoyed me about the film was the product placement (KRISPY KREME!!!), but even then I sort get a laugh out of how ridiculous it is.

3 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It's straight-up underrated here.

I agree. It's actually pretty good. 

• Like 3