Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Mudbound is on Netflix, go watch it!  You can tell there was a lot of passion out into that movie.

It's fairly moving and one of the best ensemble pieces of the year.  There's some good cinematography too.

It's an honest and touching take on race relations, domestic issues and PTSD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

So guys, random question health-wise: if I took 12-hour Sudafed and Mucinex 7 hours ago, am I good to drink some alcohol? The medicines are actually not labeled with anything about  alcohol

Maybe you should ask a medical site? We aren't goddamn doctors :lol: 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Maybe you should ask a medical site? We aren't goddamn doctors :lol: 

I'm actually so sad at how relatable this is. I've done it before for sure, where I've got an entire fucking Internet at my disposal, and my source of info is a fucking box office forum :lol:

• Haha 1

I ended up not drinking.

I also really need to get help. Literally six or seven people have complimented me on hosting a comedy show tonight but I just feel sad and empty about it all. I’m sorry that I keep posting the same general depression stuff without getting any help but I don’t have time until next semester, or maybe Christmas break if my parents are okay with that. I don’t know.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

The time has finally come to watch the Cogman movie.

Cogman was marvelous. Big fan of when he shot himself out the torpedo tube just to kill some fish.

Everything else pretty much just baffled the shit out of me. I have so many questions but I doubt there are answers for any of them. I will say I found it much more bearable than AoE.

• Thanks 1