Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I can’t think of a famous fictional female cat. 

Even searching “fictional female cat” didn’t help. 

the best i can come up with is the cat pepe le pew thinks is a skunk. and kitty galore. that's my whole list.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe i TOTALLY blanked on Hello Kitty. duuuuuh. that's for sure the most famous female fictional feline.

🤔🤔🤔

According to her backstory, she is a perpetual 3rd-grade student who lives outside London.[6] According to Sanrio, she is not a cat: she is simply a cartoon character.

In the musical Cats are female fictional characters

Data's Spot is usually male, but one time / episode 'he' is a female (gets a litter full)

Snowbell in Little Stuart is female

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_felines

Summary with links to lists per e.g. in literature,...

Does anyone think a movie like Titanic will ever happen again? Like, some out-of-nowhere blockbuster (I guess I shouldn't say out of nowhere as Cameron was a huge name then anyways plus the production was very publicized) but I mean not based on some pre-existing property blah blah that makes HUGE money, sweeps the Oscars, and cements itself in pop culture for pretty much every day since?

Just now, DAJK said:

Does anyone think a movie like Titanic will ever happen again? Like, some out-of-nowhere blockbuster (I guess I shouldn't say out of nowhere as Cameron was a huge name then anyways plus the production was very publicized) but I mean not based on some pre-existing property blah blah that makes HUGE money, sweeps the Oscars, and cements itself in pop culture for pretty much every day since?

July 17 2020.

• Astonished 2

No idea where to put this here

Warner Bros. has dated a slew of major titles tonight. As we already reported, The Batman sans Ben Affleck in the title role, is going out on June 25, 2021.

In other major news, The Shining sequel Doctor Sleep jumps from Jan. 24, 2020 to this year, Nov. 8; as the Burbank lot gives a major vote of confidence to the Mike Flanagan-directed Stephen King adaptation. Trevor Macy and Jon Berg produce.

Other news:

Bob Zemeckis’ feature take on Roald Dahl’s novel The Witches will go Oct. 16, 2020. Pic stars Anne Hathaway. Producers are Zemeckis, Jack Rapke, Alfonso Cuaron, Guillermo del Toro, Luke Kelly

DC Super Pets is opening May 21, 2021. It takes the place of a WB event title on that date. Jared Stern and Sam Levine direct. Patty Hicks is producing.

The Batman flies on June 25, 2021 as we exclusively reported a few minutes ago. Matt Reeves is directing. He will also produce with Dylan Clark.

Untitled WB event film will open on July 16, 2021. This will be a big title, big stars and four-quad play we hear.

The Suicide Squad on Aug. 6, 2021. Charles Roven, Peter Safran are producing, and James Gunn is penning the script.

Untitled WB event film will also be released Oct 1, 2021.

MORE….

https://deadline.com/2019/01/warner-bros-release-dates-galore-doctor-sleep-checks-in-this-november-the-witches-oct-2020-the-suicide-squad-returns-in-2021-1202546092/

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DAJK said:

AD 👏 ASTRA 👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3