Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

14 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Masturbation and sex is the best for me. Although, now I can't sleep without them. It's been like this for 9 years now. Tried doing push-ups and other exercise, but it didn't work. Some kind of wierd addiction.

'other exercise' push your blood pressure ... up only, sex releases endorphins... relaxation too

• Like 1

LMFAO they really are just trolling us all at this point.

Another thing Oscar watchers are buzzing about is this: the Oscarcast producers are going for the biggest possible stars, and that means that last year’s winners — Gary Oldman, Frances McDormand, Sam Rockwell (nominated this time for Vice) and Allison Janney — haven’t been contacted to present this year’s top acting awards, I’m told. That has been a tradition, but sources said the producers, looking to switch things up, decided that if you can get someone like Oprah Winfrey or Tom Hanks to make those presentations, the global star wattage is greater than what those honorees will provide.  I suppose all this can change, but one would think these people or their reps would have been contacted with three weeks to go.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/oscars-lady-gaga-push-academy-fix-song-snafu-gary-oldman-frances-mcdormand-sam-rockwell-allison-janney-no-presenting-1202547403/

• ...wtf 1

Also in that article they basically say that the reason all the songs will be performed is because Lady Gaga told the producers "either everybody performs or I don't" after they announced only she and Lamar would be performing so good for her taking a stand against the people behind this year's telecast (who apparently have decided this year's Oscar theme is "oh, you thought the HFPA was a bunch of starfuckers? Get a load of us!").

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 3

12 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

It's real sad to think that the Academy thinks Oldman, McDormand, Rockwell and Janney aren't "popular" enough. For God's sake, Rockwell's nominated again this year!

Silly CE. Don't you know that you need to have appeared in a $100M+ hit within the past year or else you don't exist?

Just now, filmlover said:

Silly CE. Don't you know that you need to have appeared in a $100M+ hit within the past year or else you don't exist?

Technically Tom Hanks wasn't in a 100M hit within the past year :ph34r: 

Oprah was though thanks to a solid wrinkle of fudge

• Haha 1

If i was one of the stars they're after for presenting i wouldn't accept the invitation. The academy snubs them every year in favor of these indie actors whose movies are forgotten the moment the oscars are over

Edited by Alli

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

If i was one of the stars they're after for presenting i wouldn't accept the invitation. The academy snubs them every year in favor of these indie actors whose movies are forgotten the moment the oscars are over

Second time I've had to use this gif in the past hour on an anti-Gosling poster:

Image result for ryan gosling facepalm gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alli said:

The Spielberg and other Academy leadership that would call them is a different bunch of people than the voters.

And the Streep, Hawks, Jolie (that is making a comeback on screen), Bullock, Denzel, Oprah, DiCaprio, Clooney, Pitt, etc... type that I imagine they would want have quite the nominations/wins resume.

Edited by Barnack