Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Pulled an accidental Adam Driver double feature just now. Rewatched Logan Lucky (which is horrifically underappreciated) and then Frances Ha which also apparently has Adam Driver in it.

Him and Jon Bernthal have done this to me so many times lately. Just showing up outta nowhere.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Pulled an accidental Adam Driver double feature just now. Rewatched Logan Lucky (which is horrifically underappreciated) and then Frances Ha which also apparently has Adam Driver in it.

Him and Jon Bernthal have done this to me so many times lately. Just showing up outta nowhere.

Frances Ha was the first thing I noticed him in. Lincoln was before that but I didn't remember him at all in it.

At any rate, dude is looking to end up with the best acting filmography of the 2010s. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Frances Ha was the first thing I noticed him in. Lincoln was before that but I didn't remember him at all in it.

At any rate, dude is looking to end up with the best acting filmography of the 2010s. 

Just looking through his filmography is nuts. Guy is a machine.

He rules though, so I'm cool with it. May the reign of Adam Driver continue for ages more or something.

• Like 1

So fucking pissed right now. I have no idea when I'm getting out of the hospital, and I might miss work and school for this. I feel fine right now, but because of my dumb lungs, I can't see even one movie on a week-long break. I just want to go somewhere where I can piss in the middle of the night and no one checks up on me.

• Sad 2

Picked up at JB Hi Fi with 30% off BLU Rays. 

Logan Lucky 

Apes 3

The Big Sick

Split

Ghost in the Shell

Unbreakable

JFK

The Man from UNCLE

The Fifth Element

$122 plus I then got a $20 voucher because I spent over $100. 

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

So fucking pissed right now. I have no idea when I'm getting out of the hospital, and I might miss work and school for this. I feel fine right now, but because of my dumb lungs, I can't see even one movie on a week-long break. I just want to go somewhere where I can piss in the middle of the night and no one checks up on me.

Health is most important, all else can wait. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Thank you for your concern. :)

The doctor actually told me that I might get out today, so I'm taking that as tomorrow.

I hope you heal fast. Your health is the number one concern.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

My mother has long called it "Black & Blue Friday." Or at least since back in the early 90s when she and another person got into a fight in a store over a VHS player (those were the days...).

nothing will touch the Cabbage Patch Kid craze for all that.  It was very scary to see what people would do for those dolls :wacko:

• Like 2