Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

10 minutes ago, Reyhawk said:

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Concerns over WWIII breaking out on the Korean Peninsula.

Can't imagine why.

Trump's daddy just got banned from the games, that's why.

• Like 1

Coco is really fucking great :ohmygod: It made me cry a few times!

As for the Frozen short, here's how bad it was: some old guy fell asleep about 4 minutes into the short and was snoring really loud. That snoring continued into the movie, and I went to the back of the auditorium to try waking him up. The guy next to him just stared at me, and I went to get management. They were laughing their asses off waking him up :rofl: 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DARth DAR said:

So far I'm in the positive camp with U2's latest.  Have about five more songs to listen to on the album

Landlady's the highlight of it for me.

As an aside, Pandora really wears out its welcome after awhile. They always play the same set of songs first on any given station but they got rid of the "I'm tired of this song" menu option and I don't want to necessarily downvote every song I'm tired of listening to. Think I'm switching back to Google after this three month trial is up.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yeah, that sounds about right too. Although I have to disagree with Arrival being a finale, unless you change it up as the Arrival of all Reapers rather than just one of them. (Arrival was pretty boring too anyway, easily one of the dullest DLC's. I'm actually pissed off that I put myself through physical harm to acquire a PS Store money code just to buy and play that shit.)

For the record, I forgot to mention that I also had Bring Down The Sky be a thing for my Season 2 :P C'mon, no way I'd miss out on that. It's no Citadel or Shadow Broker, but it's easily the most compelling side quest from ME1. ME1 side quests were AAAAWFUL, but this one had far more sense of urgency, and a good plotline to drive it.

I also have Bring Down the Sky in my post-it season 2, as a 2 parter. Season 2 would kick off with an expansion of the VI rebellion on the Moon, by tying it into the recurring Cerberus plotline.

Season1 is Eden Prime, Citadel, Therum, and Feros. Season 2 is Noveria, Virmire, Ilos, and endgame.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Agreed. Don't know about your Post-Its, but the way I see it, if I was running things, I'd have a 6 season show. 

S1 would be the Saren saga (w/ME1 cast);

S2 would be Cerberus buildup ft. Overlord (w/ME1 cast);

S3 would be ME2's plot (w/ME2 cast);

S4 would be Lair Of The Shadow Broker, Arrival and Reapers buildup (w/ME2 cast);

S5 would be the 1st half of ME3's story - Leviathan, Genophage cure and Quarian/Geth war (w/both ME1 and ME2 casts);

S6 would be the 2nd half of ME3's story - all the war assets coming together for an actually decent ending, and the grand finale would be the Citadel saga (just without the clone Shepard stuff... just the cast having fun).

Off the top of my head I think this would be an ok layout, as it'd be a good way to connect with every character in the series and feature all of the important storylines.

I'm just seeing Season 2 ending with Shep being blasted out into space, left for dead.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sand-omJC said:

I'm just seeing Season 2 ending with Shep being blasted out into space, left for dead.

The destruction of the Normandy is exactly what I had in mind for the S2 cliffhanger. Spoilers. :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I also have Bring Down the Sky in my post-it season 2, as a 2 parter. Season 2 would kick off with an expansion of the VI rebellion on the Moon, by tying it into the recurring Cerberus plotline.

Season1 is Eden Prime, Citadel, Therum, and Feros. Season 2 is Noveria, Virmire, Ilos, and endgame.

Personally, I'm pretty sure all of that can be comfortably packed in one 13-episode season, but hey, your choice there. Who would you kill in Virmire btw?

I think killing Ashley would actually have a lot more arguments in its favor. But on the other hand.... who the fuck cares about Kaiden? (Inb4 a ton of people do :ph34r:)

Don't you dare killing Wrex, though. That would be evil.

• Like 1

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

The destruction of the Normandy is exactly what I had in mind for the S2 cliffhanger. Spoilers. :ph34r:

Personally, I'm pretty sure all of that can be comfortably packed in one 13-episode season, but hey, your choice there. Who would you kill in Virmire btw?

I think killing Ashley would actually have a lot more arguments in its favor. But on the other hand.... who the fuck cares about Kaiden? (Inb4 a ton of people do :ph34r:)

Don't you dare killing Wrex, though. That would be evil.

I'm thinking of running through ME again. Wonder if I can get all three cheap, with the DLC.

• Like 2