Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

Speaking of Dunkin Donuts, they're all over the North East but oddly enough they're only able to stay in business in certain parts of Texas by advertising themself as a coffee place (especially places like Amarillo).

They do pretty well in these parts.  Krispy Kreme tried to come in but didn't make much of a dent.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I'm judging all of you so hard for frequenting Dunkin.

I actually don't frequent it.  Every few months I might pick up some donuts from there.  But I've never been a coffee guy.

17 hours ago, DeeCee said:

That Wednesday I'll get up around 5:30am to go to work.  After work I'll probably go to the gym then dinner.  Hopefully there'll be a TFA screening around 8:30-9pm.  TLJ at midnight, hopefully in the car by 3am, home by 4am and then sleep.  

I usually get up at 5:15-5:30 for work. A two half hour movie so it will get done at 12:30 plus trailers so around 12:45.  I will have a 40 minute drive home. So I am looking to get home by 1:20 AM. 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I live in a town with no Starbucks ever since the Target here closed. The mall was supposed to get one last year, but they pulled out.

Not that Starbucks is great, but if your town has no Starbucks, you know it's probably a burning piece of trash aka dumpster fire

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Not that Starbucks is great, but if your town has no Starbucks, you know it's probably a burning piece of trash aka dumpster fire

Seriously. We get a fuckton of fast food, yet how the FUCK is there not a Starbucks? The closest ones are two towns over in both directions.