aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

1 minute ago, thelich343 said:

I'm a fan of DC movies. Didn't know when I became a whiny little brat.

It’s because of BVS and Suicide Squad were trashed by critics. And the fans loved it to not minding them. But DC and Marvel, will soon be equal. Justice League will be liked not loved. Aquaman should be ok.Wonder Woman 2 will be considered a solid follow up but not as good as the original.

as for Marvel, Black Panther will be considered very good but be considered to have the typical Marvel flaws. Infinity War, Marvel fans will be both pleased and upset. Deadpool 2 will be considered solid but not as nuts as the original. 

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

The Hell is this? Why stop there? Even Goddamn Spectre could get to a century mark.

I am speculating, but I imagine reported Box office is not exactly to the dollar the actual box office ? Does the tracking not often stop while the movie is still playing in dollar theater and so on ?

27 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Sure I guess the Marvel side can get incited by a theater employee to chant a specific movie that wasn't well received sucks. :lol: 

EDIT: nvm missed tele's post

Edited by Mulder