aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Did someone compare forced comedy sequels to superhero sequels?

Comic book sequels aren't typically forced. Many have several classic story arcs to naturally explore already established.

The only question is whether the studio will care enough to execute something worthwhile.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Not well enough to run for re-election.

- - LBJ Electric $330,000 - - 659 $501 $330,000

My movie pass is helping.  I am glad I am seeing it now.  Thor can wait until next weekend. Tomorrow I need to force myself to drive to see God’s Own Country since that is suppose to be good. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Mark my words: Three Billboards is going to be the highest grossing comedy of November.

"This doesn't put an end to shit, you fucking retard! This is just the fucking start! Why don't you put that on your good morning Missouri fuckin' wakeup broadcast, BITCH!"

Bold to predict it out-grosses Thor but we'll see!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was looking through old RTM threads and damn @ the score distribution for Edge of Tomorrow.  95 people voted for it and not a single score is below a B.  one of the few movies that BOT seems to be unanimous on in how good it is.

f2ee19fca9306ad66109000eedc1e421.png

no idea who voted it for an F just now but I'm assuming it's @Chewy

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

i'm sure you thought this joke was hilarious.

To be fair Alien Covenant was pretty funny at times. I don’t believe Ridley Scott meant it though...

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I was looking through old RTM threads and damn @ the score distribution for Edge of Tomorrow.  95 people voted for it and not a single score is below a B.  one of the few movies that BOT seems to be unanimous on in how good it is.

f2ee19fca9306ad66109000eedc1e421.png

emily-blunt-edge-of-tomorrow-gif-8.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 3
  • Sad 1

People legit spent six months saying that movie woulda doubled its gross if they called it LIVE. DIE. REPEAT. lmao

(I like that movie I'm not hating on it)

Edited by Chewy
  • Haha 1