Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Ugh, the day it's gonna beat DH2's $1.33b will be a sad day indeed.

You're a fan of a franchise that I have so mad respect - okay that's because some really clever girls I know love the fuck out of it - that I haven't seen ONE. SINGLE. MOVIE. so far because I want to read the books FIRST. Regardless of hiow sad you feel, take comfort kmowing that Harry Potter is respected pretty much everywhere. Hell, even Stephen Fucking King respects it.

28.1M OS weekend by BO.com. 52% drop OS not too bad.

Most of people pessimistic with this movie's legs OS are forgetting that this weekend wasn't a holiday in most places and most of all: winter and summer are coming. And with them, summer vacations and winter break next July. The Avengers will keep scoring.mdon't you worry. Now is the time that this movie will start showing its legs. ;)

Math progressions don't take this into account. This thing will get to $900m+. Eventually.

Most of people pessimistic with this movie's legs OS are forgetting that this weekend wasn't a holiday in most places and most of all: winter and summer are coming. And with them, summer vacations and winter break next July. The Avengers will keep scoring.mdon't you worry. Now is the time that this movie will start showing its legs. ;)

Math progressions don't take this into account. This thing will get to $900m+. Eventually.

most catholic countries have Pentecoste this weekend

in Russia it dropped 80%

in China 60%

in Uk 70%

Edited by Rudolf

most catholic countries have Pentecoste this weekendin Russia it dropped 80%in China 60%in Uk 70%

Brazil is the biggest catholic country in the World. Or was. Ask me if it was a holiday here today. It wasn't. ;)And I'd be curious to know if it was on some place else. :o

Even so I'd say that most part of the World isn't having a holiday. Dn't have a single clue though.

Let's forget the holiday, but some of these drops are bad. Russia is dead. In the next 3 weeks ther will be wide releases that need 1500 screen every week and the country has less than 3000. Edited by Rudolf

Let's forget the holday, but some of these drops are bad. Russia is dead.

We'll have strong holds. There's some regionalized things that I don't think it's possible to you or anyone else to have a tap on it. Do you want an example?I live in a little town with a population of 80 thousand. The Avengers premiered here LAST FRIDAY. Sold out sessions all through the weekend. There are places in the World that The Avengers haven't even premiered just yet, just like here. That's why it's easier to read the domestic BO or from the country you live in and the ones you're familiar with. It isn't that simple.

We'll have strong holds. There's some regionalized things that I don't think it's possible to you or anyone else to have a tap on it. Do you want an example?I live in a little town with a population of 80 thousand. The Avengers premiered here LAST FRIDAY. Sold out sessions all through the weekend. There are places in the World that The Avengers haven't even premiered just yet, just like here. That's why it's easier to read the domestic BO or from the country you live in and the ones you're familiar with. It isn't that simple.

Do you know how much it dropped in Brazil last weekend?In Australia it only dropped 36%, so it varies.

I live in a little town with a population of 80 thousand. The Avengers premiered here LAST FRIDAY.

I know that feel, bro. I'm brazilian too, where are you from? By the way, don't forget Avengers lost some 3D screens because of MiB, and MiB had a nice opening here.

Do you know how much it dropped in Brazil last weekend?

No numbers yet, I guess.