DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

5 hours ago, lab276 said:

Look at this garbage. Surely it has to be a joke? Nine movies in two years?

rtNqvE2.png

BOM needs to update that list, asap! Pretty sure there's no 7/27/18 DCEU film. Shazam is the 4/5/19 DCEU film and they have 11/1/19 listed twice when it's WW2 confirmed release date. Almost certain 6/14/19 is SS2. The 2020 release dates are all messed up too since 2/14/20 replaced the 4/3/20 date and the 6/5/20 date replaced the 7/24/20 date. So it's more like 6 DCEU release dates (5 if SS doesn't make that June date)...

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

atlantis was so fucking hideous though. not just ugly snyder vision i didn't like anything about what we saw with that world. they need the DIY SOS crew over pronto for a complete new look. no way i could spend two hours in that.

Yea I'd been posting about how I thought Aquaman could break out b/c of the setting before but after seeing it in this... I rethought that

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Just shows there are all types of WTF opinions here lol. The Thor 3 trailer was legitimately one of the worst trailers I’ve ever seen in my life. It was godawful. I couldn’t find one person who liked that. Thankfully I still went and loved the movie but fuck that thing sucked. And Suicide Squad has lame trailers but the movie was lame too so really not surprising.

I thought this was spectacular 

Just now, Chewy said:

Yea I'd been posting about how I thought Aquaman could break out b/c of the setting before but after seeing it in this... I rethought that

I thought the exact same thing, and am making the same reconsideration.  The water scenes (the characters, the fights, the special effects, the communication techniques) are the worst part of the JL movie...and if they didn't have Aquaman in the can, I wouldn't make that movie seeing what they did in this one...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Vaguely but no. 

Keep him away from that magic shit, Tele.

Sci Fi will make him a leader in STEM fields.

That fantasy stuff will have him stuck glass blowing for old ladies.

Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1