WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Justice League 7.5M | Wonder 4M | Thor 2.5M

Man, it's gonna be deadly below the top 10 this weekend. Call Me by Your Name (which is looking to post an insane average if its presales at the Hollywood Arclight are any indication) could very well end up breaking into the top 15 from just 4 theaters.

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Man, it's gonna be deadly below the top 10 this weekend. Call Me by Your Name (which is looking to post an insane average if its presales at the Hollywood Arclight are any indication) could very well end up breaking into the top 15 from just 4 theaters.

Yeah, the lack of actual depth in the market right now is sad. I mean, it works well for the movies coming in to grab screens but there's nothing on the bottom which is not healthy. 

10 hours ago, Christmas baumer said:

LMFAO at you thinking everything is set in stone already.

WW did 400

SS did more than 300

Aquaman just has to be well received and it will hit 300 easily.

I would need to see that to believe it.    They've rolled out their big guns in every movie so far so naturally they all did well.  (Even SS had Batman and the Joker)   Aquaman is more like what Capt America used to be for Marvel when his first movie came out.  (vaguely known character thought of as cheesy)   Unless his profile has been raised quite a bit by JL, I would be surprised at a 300+ finish.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rth Ragnarok said:

olympia_red.jpg

1468668168Pebble-Stone.jpg

justice-league-comics-to-read-before-the

Don't tell me JL dropped like a rock :lol:

It's Tuesday!

edit: or do you mean 'not' 'drop like a rock' 'jl did'

Edited by a2knet