aabattery

Asgardian Tuesday Numbers - JL 10.7M | W 5.7M

2 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The HG franchise had better legs post o/w than the usual blockbuster because the audience skewed female.  That skewing is what also contributed to WW's legs.  I don't see that happening for JL considering the o/w m/f make up.

Twilight skewed even more female and that had atrocious legs from films 2-5 (all ranging between 2.0 to 2.1)

50 Shades was also massively frontloaded because of how female-centric it was. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

The HG franchise had better legs post o/w than the usual blockbuster because the audience skewed female.  That skewing is what also contributed to WW's legs.  I don't see that happening for JL considering the o/w m/f make up.

So far JL has held better with the exception of Monday which still wasn’t by much.

JL  Tuesday increase was better and I’m assuming Its Wen increase will be better or on par.

JL very well can catch up with BVS Weekend to Weekend Numbers going forward.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Twilight skewed even more female and that had atrocious legs from films 2-5 (all ranging between 2.0 to 2.1)

50 Shades was also massively frontloaded because of how female-centric it was. 

I should have said well reviewed blockbusters. 

The other films appealed to few except the already devout core audience from the books.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Noctis said:

Brainiac5, you really are living in a fantasy land if you think there's even a chance of it hitting $280m.

Remember it will come close to covering a 2x on Sunday (if my predicted numbers holds up).

I think most of you just wrote the film off to quickly IMHO.

9 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

Remember it will come close to covering a 2x on Sunday (if my predicted numbers holds up).

I think most of you just wrote the film off to quickly IMHO.

And then watch it having a 60%+ drop on its third weekend. 

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I think you’re misunderstanding because:

multipliers from friday to end of day Tuesday:

Mockingjay 1 2.6x

Mockingjay 2 2.68x

Justice League 2.92x 

Fantastic Beasts 3.02x

So Justice League is holding on better than both Mockingjay films, despite the bigger Monday drop. :) I know it opened less, but you’re comparing legs. 

This is close to where I see JL Multiplier being.

I actually believe it can pull off a 3x-3.2😃

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, junkshop36 said:

I love it

So JL has a pretty standard/typical discount Tuesday increase, with a slight bump due to more people being off than normal, and now it’s gonna do 300m?   Ok

Never said it’s goong to do so but there’s certainly possibilities the film can do.

We just don’t know at the moment but I will say this .If it holds like FB more so than MJ2 then it’s chances goes up.

• Like 1