That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

7 minutes ago, mredman said:

Are you serious FB had drops below 40% thats extremely rare. JL drop is ok. Its lower than Thor 2 and it had no competition. Movies with 20-25 million openings. This JL mocking is just pathetic.

It also out opened FB by nearly 20m. I don't care how far up Justice Leagues ass you are it's a poor hold. 

You have been ridiculous all week and I have done nothing but look objectively at the numbers and was the first one calling a 16m Friday earlier in the week based on trends and data. 

It is actually becoming a reality that we are talking of the FREAKING JUSTICE LEAGUE making the same or less in total gross than last year's Dr Strange and FB combo. I wish JL was doing better so that you apologists could just shut the hell up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

It also out opened FB by nearly 20m. I don't care how far up Justice Leagues ass you are it's a poor hold. 

You have been ridiculous all week and I have done nothing but look objectively at the numbers and was the first one calling a 16m Friday earlier in the week based on trends and data. 

It is actually becoming a reality that we are talking of the FREAKING JUSTICE LEAGUE making the same or less in total gross than last year's Dr Strange and FB combo. I wish JL was doing better so that you apologists could just shut the hell up. 

which means JL is even defeated by that trash-like Transformers 4

• Astonished 1

51 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Well 16.5 is better than 16.4 (DHD) I suppose lol. 

$40.1m weekend I’m guessing (-5% Sat, -49% Sun). 

Heh. $40.1 million. That’s what TFA calls a solid first non-holiday Monday. Not a second (holiday) weekend gross :P 

• Haha 1

This is what JL might have done for the past week if it didn't fall on a holiday:

5.4M (-76%)

7.8M (+45%)

4.4M (-43%) (Kingsman dropped this amount back in September after a near 50%+ Tuesday)

4M (-10%)

21.6M weekdays, 115.4M Total vs the actual 37M weekdays and 130.8M Total

10M (+150%)

15M (+50%)

9.3M (-38%)

34.3M weekend, 63% drop vs the estimated 40.8M/57% drop. I'm being somewhat generous too considering the wacky weekdays JL has been having for Thanksgiving standards.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Finnick said:

THOR RAGNAROK:$6.61M/TOTAL:$267.32M

Worse increase for Ragnarok than I expected. Still a pretty good weekly increase from last Friday though. 

Don’t see over 25M for 5-day any more. But it’ll be close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

oscar-worthy masterpiece proven!!! sci-fi epic!! cult-classic of this generation!

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.co

How can you be nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay if your movie doesn't have any?