grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Audience scores:

Jumanji: 88%

Showman: 87%

Shape of Water: 84%

Darkest Hour: 82%

PP3: 66%

Father Figures: 62%

Downsizing: 45%

Woof @ Downsizing's score :jeb!: 

My friends saw Downsizing last night and said it was so bad that people walked out. It took everything they had not to walk out too but they wanted to see what they paid for. 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 2
  • Disbelief 1

Just now, Frozen said:

My friends saw Downsizing last night and said it was so bad that people walked out. It took everything they had not to walk out too but they wanted to see what they paid for. 

And you may ask yourself, well
How did I get here?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Is WB holding off on Father Figures previews until afternoon estimates are out? :hahaha: 

I don't think they remember the movie is releasing.

And no one tell them. If we all don't look, it will go away.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen said:

It's a good thing I've seen Star Wars because the people sitting at the table next to me at Qdoba are loudly spoiling it. :whosad:

Lol are the at each other throats like my friends over the film lol 

Father Figures was sitting on the shelf for about two years due to WB pushing it back so many times. They really should've just dumped it in January (like they were going to at one point) but I guess they were obligated to release something at Christmastime.

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Speaking of audience scores, the other day I was looking at Ferdinand's RT page, and the audience score dropped all the way to 44%. December 15 was the day childhood died.

Trolls. Ferdinand still got A Cinemascore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tiny people would be susceptible to a lot of physical, mental and sexual abuse in a very selfish world (which I assume is the world where the movie takes place considering such desperate measures are the need of the hour). That same world which didn't care for itself would not care for tiny people. I would show the brutal treatment of the tiny folks and how the experiment goes horribly wrong, while they mount a rebellion Ant-man style and defeat the big humans. Would get Snyder on board for a hard R.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

The Last Jedi is at 314M OS heading into the weekend.

Domestic:  $278,710,009    47.0%
Foreign:  $314,000,000    53.0%

same split with 710 dom gives 800 os and 1510 ww. but doesn't include china so could end with

710 dom + 840-850 os = 1550-1560 ww 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Why yes, Ferdinand did get a CinemaScore, as does every wide release that comes out in theaters.

I was following its audience score closely and I saw lots of rapid changes in it. There were two written reviews too which mentioned about trolls. There is a possibility that some Cena haters bombarded it with negative reviews at once.