That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

8 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

You can troll to an extent but whether real ones are + or - determines the rest. TLJ was not only the troll work and BP will go up when more people see it and vote. It was trolled down to 6.7 on Internet Troll Database but went up to 7.6 when the real reviews started to pour in. Of course, trolltastic votes before the release will keep the score lower than it deserves but not as low as they hoped. same goes for Rotten Trolls Score - it's likely going to prevent a finish in high 80s but it won't stay in 70s because influx of positives will offset fake negatives.

Agreed.  Last Jedi was decisive but it’s a good movie and there’s no doubt in my mind that the WOM was better than the RT score but a score in 60s or 70s would have happened (which isn’t great).   Black Panther is absolutely fantastic and I’ve not heard anyone who has actually seen it who didn’t like it.

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

fair warning that it's bad and I do not recommend seeing it.

I won't. I, Tonya and 12 Strong are also opening and I am more interested in those.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

You can troll to an extent but whether real ones are + or - determines the rest. TLJ was not only the troll work and BP will go up when more people see it and vote. It was trolled down to 6.7 on Internet Troll Database but went up to 7.6 when the real reviews started to pour in. Of course, trolltastic votes before the release will keep the score lower than it deserves but not as low as they hoped. same goes for Rotten Trolls Score - it's likely going to prevent a finish in high 80s but it won't stay in 70s because influx of positives will offset fake negatives.

Yes, this is actually good evidence suggesting that TLJ was not only being trolled, but it is actually a divisive movie. Both trolls and fans who hated it were rating it down, Black panthers is being down rated by trolls but not dropping nearly as much as TLJ.

2 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

Nonsense, it just took them awhile to figure out the best way to do it.

Fake news! TLJ is a modern classic !

The star wars film with two Asian guys and a Muslim guy and a female lead had no issue on rt score.

Edited by Lordmandeep