That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

3 minutes ago, Sliver Legion said:

Who knew it was so easy to become meme famous.    

On a more serious note, this means there will probably be a 365 day window where the MCU has released 5 movies — with a WW total of over 5B.

You don’t happen to be one those redditors, are you???  Your name looks awfully similar to another one I saw.

4 minutes ago, Sliver Legion said:

Who knew it was so easy to become meme famous.    

On a more serious note, this means there will probably be a 365 day window where the MCU has released 5 movies — with a WW total of over 5B.

A REDDITOR!!!!!!!! 

Who Let You In?!?!?!?!?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Blade II is great. "You obviously do not know who you are fucking with!"

I'm a huge Blade fan and I used that clip to sync in a music video I did for the movie.  I was reading a few pages back. Nice to see that we have some editors in here.

• Like 2

Alas, my infiltration has been noticed before it ever really began. Yes, have been lurking for a bit but signed up just now.    

Do do we have a 2018 McU above 3.5B club? I would like to join a 2018 McU over 3.5B club.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

Personally, I think our communist overlord @Cmasterclay should sign a Travel Ban until we can find out what the hell is going on!

"When Reddit sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing like-whores. They're bringing shitty memes. They're MRAs. And some, I assume, are good people."

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Black panther was good but

Clearly a film where the subject matter elevates the film.

I found the climax of the film was badly rushed but the film was a great novelty..

Edited by Lordmandeep

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

"When Reddit sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing like-whores. They're bringing shitty memes. They're MRAs. And some, I assume, are good people."

Wow I didn't know @WrathOfHan was from reddit. His thread ban has been upgraded now to a three month suspension.

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 2

3 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

More or less. It’s mainly used for low-level corporate stuff, wedding videographers, that kinda thing. 

Premiere has made inroads on the indie scene for sure, but Avid is still the big dog for most movies/shows. 

I think Pr was used on features film like The Social Network, and also in some broadcasting programs. But yes Avid is still the dominating one.

But with more and more internet-based professional vloggers and indie movie makers, Premiere and Final Cut Pro are taking the market share where Avid is just too "heavy" to even compete.

1 minute ago, manny1234 said:

In our religion of Box Officism where our god is Lord RTH what is our bible then?

Context clues man: Asgard.  Our bible is obviously the MCU text, which simply expands to the text of anything Disney.  Hail Feige.