That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Also, that Deadpool 2 trailer (the Bob Ross one) absolutely killed at my showing. Wouldn't be surprised if the sequel barely drops from the first.

I think most people were suprised it's coming out at all..

Think it's a terrible release date..

August was perfect...really lost its event status

Edited by Lordmandeep

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Black Panther dunk in the dunk contest, 200m OW confirmed

'

You just reminded me that I was missing the NBA dunk contest and switched over. Was there anything spectacular yet? 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the trailers i got at black panther were pacific rim, wrinkle in time, tomb raider, and love simon

rubbissssshh

What’s even worse is in my Black Panther showing they just started playing Samson instead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the trailers i got at black panther were pacific rim, wrinkle in time, tomb raider, and love simon

rubbissssshh

Is this a safe space where we can talk about how bad the Tomb Raider trailer is without getting rants from the megafans

Cuz hooooooooooooooooooly shit

Just now, The Mad Panda said:

What’s even worse is in my Black Panther showing they just started playing Samson instead

samson's been so disrespected in this thread. slambros gonna come in here and play the lead in god's not dead 4.

• Like 6

Just now, Chewy said:

Is this a safe space where we can talk about how bad the Tomb Raider trailer is without getting rants from the megafans

Cuz hooooooooooooooooooly shit

i forgot about the moody destiny child cover in the trailer. only one laughing at that in the cinema. i went full max cady.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I got Rampage, Deadpool 2, Solo, Jurassic World, Uncle Drew (this got a LOT of laughs), Ant-Man, and Venom. The nerds in the row behind me were debating whether Spider-Man was in Venom as the trailer was playing lol.

I didn't get Uncle Drew and that's literally the one I was hoping for the most. Real sunken place.

Just now, AJ2k said:

I can't believe Marvel dropped the ball in not attaching the Infinity War trailer to Black Panther. 

yeah it really needed the push. no big movies to attach it to between now and it's release i wonder if anyone will even know it's coming out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Well, unlike the movie, the dunk bombed.

Yeah, if you're going to wear the Black Panther mask you better make it something Vince Carter level lol. 

• Like 1