That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Just now, Jandrew said:

How cool would it be Alden's entire career just ended up being nothing but Harrison Ford reboots. Air Force One (2022), Jack Ryan (2026), Star Wars: The Force Unspoken (2052), Hollywood Homicide (Memorial Day 2030).

:hahaha: that can perfectly be Ep10 within 10-12 years, after the Rian's trilogy, and the Wars of Thrones' multilogy and some other Stories. 

Star Wars: Episode 10 - The Force Unspoken

3 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Do you think Disney would do a full reboot after Indy 5 or would they try to pass on the baton in the same film? 

I think Disney should try to make Indiana Jones their own James Bond. Just keep recasting the main character for new stories, as if nothing happened. 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

fellas it's been a long day i am so sorry but i am drawing a blank on the Humorous Suggestion for Indiana Jones bit. 

Glad I'm not the only one struggling to join the Humour tonight

If the Internetz were up & running back in 1985, we would have had the annoying :

"float the boat" meme, regarding the insane jump from a plane the Indy crew survives at the beginning of Temple of Doom.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm glad we moved past wanting to have Pratt as Indy.

That would've been a dark sad world to live in

But then he'd be hitting another franchise... Why not cast him in Star Wars (Bobba Fett maybe?), fit him into Fantastic Beasts somehow to be in the HP-universe, No doubt he'll be in Pixar eventually, heck cast him as James Bond when Daniel Craig finally quits

1 minute ago, feasby007 said:

But then he'd be hitting another franchise... Why not cast him in Star Wars (Bobba Fett maybe?), fit him into Fantastic Beasts somehow to be in the HP-universe, No doubt he'll be in Pixar eventually, heck cast him as James Bond when Daniel Craig finally quits

How about no