That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

The trailers in front of my BP showing today were:

A Wrinkle in Time feature

Jurassic World

Uncle Drew

Tomb Raider

Mission Impossible: Fallout

Ant-Man and The Wasp

Solo

Overall, I would give the movie an A. Enjoyed almost everything about it except for some of the dodgy CGI. Boseman was a tad restrained but otherwise fine. Gurira was definitely the standout. The South Korean scenes were exceptional.

• Like 1

Saw it today on my lunch.  Liked it but didn't love it.  My fave part of it was Micchone from the Walking Dead.  Good flick not great.

8/10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I will probably be the last person on here to see Black Panther and I am NOT OK with that :whosad: Hell, everyone's probably gonna be discussing it at school next week (not like I'm ever acknowledged in convos anyway)

I imagine you sit in the corner by yourself

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I will probably be the last person on here to see Black Panther and I am NOT OK with that :whosad: Hell, everyone's probably gonna be discussing it at school next week (not like I'm ever acknowledged in convos anyway)

Doesn't come out here till the 22nd. And for the non-dubbed version I'll have to wait till the 26th

• Sad 1