WrathOfHan

The Crow | August 23, 2024

This is going to be trash. Even though the Crow:City Of Angels and Wicked Prayer were forgettable(although it had Tara Reid :rolleyes:). It was nothing and the city of Angels had that Rob Zombie song that was meh. But those movies are going to be better than this. Just saying 

http://deadline.com/2018/05/the-crow-jason-momoa-corin-hardy-exit-remake-sony-pictures-1202400772/

The Crow has seen its wings clipped yet again. Sources tell me Jason Momoa and director Corin Hardy formally withdrew from the film this morning. This after Sony was close to exiting as the film’s worldwide distributor. I’m told this has to do with creative and financial differences with Samuel Hadida, whose Davis Films holds the underlying rights and who was financing the film. Production was gearing up to start within the next five weeks in Budapest, and the picture was in full pre-production with Hardy presiding.

:hahaha: 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Just let it die. No one's topping Brandon Lee.

Except Brandon's father.....

Tragic that after showing he had the on screen charisma to follow in his father's footsteps,Brandon Lee was killed.

On 3/2/2018 at 4:10 PM, Chewy said:

Is this actually happening? Feel like I've read about a Crow reboot for 15 years

lol

On 3/2/2018 at 7:33 PM, Jake Gittes said:

I need to see this. Those 30 seconds were more entertaining than most of Black Panther.

It's 2018 and you haven't seen Gods of Egypt?

• Sad 1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/the-crow-reboot-bill-skarsgard-1235123704/

After years of false starts and many rings of development hell, The Crow appears ready to fly again.

Bill Skarsgård, who played Pennywise the Clown in the It horror movies, will star in the reboot of the supernatural revenge thriller that will be directed by Rupert Sanders, best known for helming Snow White and the Huntsman and Ghost in the Shell.

Longtime Crow steward, Edward R. Pressman and Malcolm Gray, a co-producer on the 2019 Chadwick Boseman thriller 21 Bridges, are producing.

The project is well into pre-production ahead of a June start date, with shooting to take place in Prague and Munich. The budget is in the $50 million range, and it does appear like it will actually take flight.

Is there a YAWN emoji here?  There should be.  I have to believe that Brandon Lee's spirit is truly the thing that keeps pushing this project off the runway...and I hope it continues.  One of the few reboots I would say there is truly no need for.  

Edited by Macleod