WrathOfHan

The Crow | August 23, 2024

22 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Don't believe it till I'm in theaters after watching it. This remake is cursed. I fully expect that right during opening titles they'll recall the movie and burn all copies.

Remakes of cult films almost never turn out well.

41 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Remakes of cult films almost never turn out well.

I mean the Crow has sequels it's just that this specific production is infamously cursed.

People joke about "so and so is a money laundering project lol" but considering the sheer number of people who have boarded this project and then left it may actually be true. Bradley Cooper was attached at one point.

Edited by SpiderByte

Despite League of Extraordinary Gentlemen being a middling flop, I always wanted to see Norrington's take on the material. His cinematic world building in the original Blade was so akin to the source material of The Crow. He would've made something special.

I think this film will end up like Dredd. A decent translation spoiled by bad marketing.

• Like 1