Fancyarcher

Wednesday Numbers - Tomb Raider - 1.64m, Game Night - $590k

54 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

It's always interesting for me (personally) to realize when I no longer really care about daily tracking for a mega-blockbuster. For TFA, it was basically as soon as it passed AVATAR. For AVATAR, it was basically when it passed TITANIC. For TITANIC, it was when it passed E.T. For BP, it was as soon as it was apparent that it would push well past 600m. All these movies did (or are doing) extraordinarily well, of course, but the numbers just aren't that interesting any more. I guess that's what happens when the initial numbers are so amazing.

The numbers are too small, but for me it was when TFA wasn't going to get 1 bil domestic. (Which it could do with a rerelease anytime it wants)

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Have you even seen mother! yet?

yep which is why I can say that.  

even if I didn't, I could still say that  :P 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Wow at that Love Simon Wednesday, -26% in opening week. Really good. 

Yeah it's good. At my theater is struggled yesterday but rebounded today. It's 50 degrees here (unseasonable warm) but it's 7:15pm showing is 80% sold and it's 10:15pm showing is 30% sold. Only Pacific Rim 2 is doing better than it.