CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

23 minutes ago, aabattery said:

@BKB AVENGER (Tree) has been banned for 48 hours for trolling.

I think y’all might be too rash to blame him on this. It might not be him, it could very well be his imaginary girlfriend.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

For what it s worth, audiences rating on the biggest french movie site Allociné are beyond good too : 4,6/5 average, which is insane.

Granted, the movie is only two days old so the fanboys are voting but still, this is very unusual.

• Like 2

I thought I could wait up for @Rthanos to bless us with an update, but it's 340 in the AM here, so I can't wait any longer.  Time for bed.  I'll be seeing IW in 8 hours.

1 minute ago, eXtacy said:

BP was downvoted by a big group of racists and Marvel haters. 

and people who thought it was gonna be a big donald trump bashing cuz all the screening reactions said it was political elements to it. thats when the audience score started dropping like crazy

Gorgeous movie! The audience I saw it with clapped several moments, and that's really rare here.

My Cineplex (in Barcelone) had three screens at midnight. All three almost full. Never seen midnights that packed.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Will Infinity War breach IMDB's top 10 of all time its currently at number #12. No film has even entered the top 10 since maybe Inception (#now 15) back in 2010. 

Edited by eXtacy

11 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

Will Infinity War breach IMDB's top 10 of all time its currently at number #12. No film has even entered the top 10 since maybe Inception (#now 15) back in 2010. 

You can't have it both ways you know? It was 9.5/10 with a bunch of votes before it was even released. You need to wait to see it settle.

Edited by IronJimbo