CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

So I guess it goes without saying that I'm clueless enough about the intricacies of MCU relationships that I don't know why it's so wrong to have Tony bang the Scarlet Witch. :lol: 

Tony has basically banged everyone.

There's a reason he is my role model. Other than  him attending my prep school and college.

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

So I guess it goes without saying that I'm clueless enough about the intricacies of MCU relationships that I don't know why it's so wrong to have Tony bang the Scarlet Witch. :lol: 

Neither do I, but isn't it Scarlet Witch and Vision, that we are supposed to ship? 

1 minute ago, tawasal said:

Neither do I, but isn't it Scarlet Witch and Vision, that we are supposed to ship? 

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

How should I know? :lol: 

It's IM and Spidey

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Have you seen the movie or Civil War? Marvel is endorsing a mutant and synthetic humanoid end game. 

Tele’s just seen the Civil War. 

• Disbelief 1

21 minutes ago, tawasal said:

$95,000,000    
$77,045,000 -18.9% -$17,955,000
$53,392,185 -30.7% -$23,652,815
$225,437,185

If it follows Civil War. 

That doesn't take the difference in preview/true Friday ratio. $77M after a $56M true Fri is surely too much, right?

With a $95M Friday ($39M previews+$56M true Fri), the same true Fri-Sat increase as CW would give $67.87M for IW Sat.

Edited by Ephemeris

14 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

11:54am: Sitting on a throne of granola bar wrappers like a mad king looking over a ruined world, I experience a profound epiphany:

image-11-e1524861651689.jpg?w=780

Dying.  Utterly and completely dying.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ephemeris said:

That doesn't take the difference in preview/true Friday ratio. $77M after a $56M true Fri is surely too much, right?

With a $95M Friday ($39M previews+$56M true Fri), the same true Fri-Sat increase as CW would give $68.87M for IW Sat.

Yeah it could be too much, but I was looking for a middle ground and that's it. 

@Trolltastic Tele

Got to the end.

5:50pm: An unseen AMC employee has abandoned a cardboard box outside the theater. We tear it open, wondering aloud about what treasure might wait for us inside: “Infinity War” swag? Signed Thanos autographs? Tear-stained letters from the partners and children waiting for us back home?

It’s 3D glasses. A box full of 3D glasses. It’s like the first scene of “2001,” fits of anger and confusion before our hard cut to space. After 29 consecutive hours of eye-straining insanity, this seems like a cruel joke. At least, I hope it was a cruel joke, because if anyone at AMC thought we wanted this, those people understand their customers even less than I thought.

Monsters. 100%-pure puppy-kicking monsters. 

(It's because the Opening Night Fan Event was only available in 3D)

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1