Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Fuck you Carl naysayers! He put us out of Dale misery! Bloody genius if you ask me.The episode had the best line to date:Dale:"Blah blah humanity, blah blah civilization"Shane:"Oh. My. God!"Shane FTW!Truth is, as awful as Dale was, Shane`s best moments on the show were his reactions to Dale`s bullshit. Last night episode was no exception.Enough of Rick-goes-dark-oops-he-chickens out-at-the-last-moment. I knew he wouldn`t go through with the execution the moment Lori said I support you if that`s the right decision. Cause, of course, it isn`t the right decision, duh, it`s a moral preachin` show after all, so you knew he wouldn`t do it.Best T-Dawg episode in a long time. One speaking line. Impressive.Ok, all joking about Carl aside, Lori and Carl are now used to create totally unnecessary drama. Zombie could`ve wandered all the way to the farm since it`s weird that absolutely no zombie reached that point so far and the episode before it showed a wandering zombie somewhere along the road. So instead of having Carl become an unwitting hero of the show, Dale could have been off`d by chance.Die Carol die. Seriously, if you deem a character useless and don`t want to bother with them, just pull a T-Dawg on all of them and keep them silent to one-liner.Spoiler about Dale`s demise was on the money. Unfortunately, it means that spoiler about another death is also on the money.

Edited by fishnets

The story for Dale's death goes is that the actor asked off the show when AMC fired Frank Darabont and the producers obliged. His death wasn't planned for this season but thrown in after the initial season planning had completed.

The story for Dale's death goes is that the actor asked off the show when AMC fired Frank Darabont and the producers obliged. His death wasn't planned for this season but thrown in after the initial season planning had completed.

What an idiot. Why would you want off the hottest show on cable?I don't mind Carol but back to Lori, what a weak character. She has no backbone. She'll agree to anything, she doesn't even have enough respect for herself to state her own opinion without deferring to Rick. Except of course unless she wants to pull a dumbass move like drive off into zombie town on her own.

Am I the only one who liked the show. I don't read spoilers so I had no idea Dale was going to bite it.Who else is rumoured to die?

Am I the only one who liked the show. I don't read spoilers so I had no idea Dale was going to bite it.Who else is rumoured to die?

Oh I definitely liked the show. The main reason that people knew was the actor is on another show so he had to go at some point. But if you didn't know that, it definitely was a surprise. I could be wrong on this one so someone please correct if necessary.

Shane is rumored to go to for the same reason and ironically to work on the same show as "Dale"

Oh I definitely liked the show. The main reason that people knew was the actor is on another show so he had to go at some point. But if you didn't know that, it definitely was a surprise. I could be wrong on this one so someone please correct if necessary.

Shane is rumored to go to for the same reason and ironically to work on the same show as "Dale"

On that:

Shane has been living on borrowed time anyway. He should have died way back in Season1, but the show has kept him around to provide more dramatic tension with Rick. No one familiar with the comics expected he'd live past Season 2, especially now that all the cards with him and Lori are on the table and he's growing more unstable. Shane's death has been planned since the beginning and has nothing to do with firing Darabont.

On that:

Shane has been living on borrowed time anyway. He should have died way back in Season1, but the show has kept him around to provide more dramatic tension with Rick. No one familiar with the comics expected he'd live past Season 2, especially now that all the cards with him and Lori are on the table and he's growing more unstable. Shane's death has been planned since the beginning and has nothing to do with firing Darabont.

Ah I didn't mean like that. I meant

He just happens to be going to the same show as the other actor.  Not because of the same reason, just he got another opportunity. Probably because he knew his character wasn't going to last

Why do you guys read the spoilers? Do you want to ruin the show for yourselves? Or is it because you already read the comic so it doesn't matter to you?

I've read through the first several volumes of the comics so there aren't any spoilers for this season for me.

Why do you guys read the spoilers? Do you want to ruin the show for yourselves? Or is it because you already read the comic so it doesn't matter to you?

Sadly what I wrote about wasn't reported as a spoiler so it wasn't something I could just avoid. It was just something that was reported. I never read spoilers for anything. This information just happened to slip out from something else. Edited by 75live

First of all... Thank you for putting deaths in spoilers. Dale's death was a complete shock to me and I like it that way.Second... What a terrible episode. The only redeeming part was the end. I was so upset with Dale dying! And then I was so pissed that it was all Carl's fucking fault. MOTHER FUCKER@@@@@@@@@@@@ Omg he pissed me off so much.With that said, I can't wait until next week!!!!!!!!!

I can`t believe the trashing this episode is getting! One would think you people are reviewing Smash or such total suckfest.Dale`s preaching mode got some of the best Shane responses. Comedy gold. Daryl was kicking the shit out of that new guy. Badassery gold. And than he shot Dale in the head. Unsung hero right there. T-Dogg had a line! Go diversity!So Carl proved to be stuoid, wow surprise. Rick being a pussy at the last minute, wow surprise. Lori being dumb shit, wow surrpise. Nothing we haven`t sene ebfore so this is hardly worse than previous shit where T-Dogg had zero lines and Daryl was brooding and skinning squirrels.

I can`t believe the trashing this episode is getting! One would think you people are reviewing Smash or such total suckfest.Dale`s preaching mode got some of the best Shane responses. Comedy gold. Daryl was kicking the shit out of that new guy. Badassery gold. And than he shot Dale in the head. Unsung hero right there. T-Dogg had a line! Go diversity!So Carl proved to be stuoid, wow surprise. Rick being a pussy at the last minute, wow surprise. Lori being dumb shit, wow surrpise. Nothing we haven`t sene ebfore so this is hardly worse than previous shit where T-Dogg had zero lines and Daryl was brooding and skinning squirrels.

Actually T-Dogg did not have a line. He attempted to speak, and was cut off :lol: :lol:I loved the episode. But like you I also enjoy bashing the characters. They are all such dumbasses , it's a hugely entertaining trainwreck.