Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

When was the scene in the show (flashback) with Carol/Tyrese with the body in the flashback? Where was the flashback scene (time wise) when we saw Carol covered in walker guts and she wiped her face? Did she do the zombie camouflage to infiltrate the prison?

So this episode was post Noah escaping when we last saw Beth? He went to his hideout he had in the city and got changed?

Edited by Neo

When was the scene in the show (flashback) with Carol/Tyrese with the body in the flashback? Where was the flashback scene (time wise) when we saw Carol covered in walker guts and she wiped her face? Did she do the zombie camouflage to infiltrate the prison?

So this episode was post Noah escaping when we last saw Beth? He went to his hideout he had in the city and got changed?

well the Carol/Tyrese burying the kids was about 22 minutes into the show. I just happened to know that because I just accidentally put on the replay

:P

and yes the main part of the story happened after Noah escaped

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

I just noticed in the promo for the next episode the cop

says they found Carol like that, but she was hit. Also in Beth episode a cop said she was being attacked and they saved her, could be true,

but I think we saw a car and Daryl and her bag on the ground and didn't see what happened prior. So for some reason the police are lying and why?

well the Carol/Tyrese burying the kids was about 22 minutes into the show. I just happened to know that because I just accidentally put on the replay

:P

and yes the main part of the story happened after Noah escaped

Do you mean in the flashback or the episode itself? In the flashback the wasn't one of the sisters (forgot name), it was not in the Grove. The episode was Carol/Daryl burning a body.

Do you mean in the flashback or the episode itself? In the flashback the wasn't one of the sisters (forgot name), it was not in the Grove. The episode was Carol/Daryl burning a body.

so you didn't see the show then?

the part I was talking about was a flashback that happened 22 minutes into the actual episode.

The part where her and Daryl were burning a body was "current time" thing for the episode

None of the flashbacks were on the show before. But, obviously the Carol/Tyrese one was of her burying the girls. Then the one with her wiping the stuff off her face was from after she rescued Rick & co from Terminus, but before she reunited with them in the forest.

so you didn't see the show then?

the part I was talking about was a flashback that happened 22 minutes into the actual episode.

The part where her and Daryl were burning a body was "current time" thing for the episode

I did see it, I guess we are talking about a different part then.

I did see it, I guess we are talking about a different part then.

yeah I think we are not on the same page because everything you asked about was in last night's episode so that is what I was using to answer your questions.

You may be talking about how they related to previous shows which I wasn't using as the basis for my answers ;)

This show can do no wrong in my eyes.  Loved it when Darryl:

responds to Noah when he says, they got people, and Darryl says, So do we.  LOL, shit's going to get real.

Why can I not find the spoiler tag here?  Where is it?

• Like 1

This show can do no wrong in my eyes. Loved it when Darryl:

responds to Noah when he says, they got people, and Darryl says, So do we. LOL, shit's going to get real.

Why can I not find the spoiler tag here? Where is it?

the spoiler tag is actually there. It just doesn't have an image. that little blank spot on the bottom row where the spoiler used to be it is actually still there

• Like 1