Monday Numbers - A:IW 24.74M

25.4M (+3%)

19M (-25%)

17.7M (-7%)

42.5M (+140%)

65.9M (+55%)
46.1M (-30%)

154.5M Weekend, 40% drop

Gonna be hilarious when its second Saturday manages to come close to the previous record :Venom: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

yes but as others said Monday get's boosted value because of the holiday on Tuesday

Or you know, the WoM is great and people are rushing out to see it. US does not celebrate it and still posted a great number on Monday. And how about you stop being butthurt over the numbers. I cannot imagine  someone being so pissy for months since BP came out. Must have been hoping all this Marvel mania will die down after BP but nope gotta endure it for a few months more 

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

25.4M (+3%)

19M (-25%)

17.7M (-7%)

42.5M (+140%)

65.9M (+55%)
46.1M (-30%)

154.5M Weekend, 40% drop

Gonna be hilarious when its second Saturday manages to come close to the previous record :Venom: 

Now you're just getting silly.  Sorry but a 40% drop and a 65 million Saturday is a little too aggressive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZeeSoh said:

Or you know, the WoM is great and people are rushing out to see it. US does not celebrate it and still posted a great number on Monday. And how about you stop being butthurt over the numbers. I cannot imagine  someone being so pissy for months since BP came out. Must have been hoping all this Marvel mania will die down after BP but nope gotta endure it for a few months more 

:winomg:

1 minute ago, baumer said:

Now you're just getting silly.  Sorry but a 40% drop and a 65 million Saturday is a little too aggressive.

If it follows Avengers with that Thursday:

41.8M (+136%)

61.4M (+47%)

44.2M (-28%)

147.4M Weekend, 43% drop

It isn't that much of a stretch. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Am I correct in that overseas grosses will increase today as well due to May Day? Enough so that it'll make another $100M worldwide just today?

Yes, Labour Day always gives monster numbers in France.

100m seems a lot tho but the OS Tuesday number will be very good yes.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

Same. I still expect at least a 50% drop. That's still amazing.

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Unless I am wrong it should be around 700-750 million overseas by Sunday? :ohmygod:

I think so too. Tuesday is holiday in many countries so the numbers should stay flat or increase. 30% drop on Wed and then 25% drop on thursday gives it 575m. Then a 60% drop over the weekend takes it to 730. I expect Russia to add about 20m this weekend which will take it to 750m

• Like 1