aabattery

Monday Numbers - A:IW 24.74M

1 minute ago, baumer said:

You have to wait for Avatar to be closer to release date.  You can definitely make that club, in the sun clubs forum, but it has to be when Avatar 2 is no more than a year away from release.

ah it's not possible then because Infinity War 2 will already have finished it's run.

After landing the best opening ever at the domestic box office with $257.7M, Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War pulled in an estimated $25.2M yesterday, making it the best Monday for a title at the April B.O. beating Universal’s Furious 7 ($14M on April 6, 2015). 

http://deadline.com/2018/05/avengers-infinity-war-monday-box-office-second-best-marvel-1202380127/

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 4

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

iw will be huge but Avatar 2 have a chance to pass 3Billion WW

I'd bet a lot of money that I don't have that it won't.

Just now, Proxima Olive said:

After landing the best opening ever at the domestic box office with $257.7M, Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War pulled in an estimated $25.2M yesterday, making it the best Monday for a title at the April B.O. beating Universal’s Furious 7 ($14M on April 6, 2015). 

http://deadline.com/2018/05/avengers-infinity-war-monday-box-office-second-best-marvel-1202380127/

:ohmyzod:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

ah it's not possible then because Infinity War 2 will already have finished it's run.

It doesn't matter when IW finishes it's run, only matters when Avatar is released.  You can make an Avatar of Gone With the Wind adjusted club if you want to.

19 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

For people who claim to know stuff about BO, some of you are a bit late to realize IW is something special and that it s doing something special at the BO.

Everything points to a historic bo run.

What were the multipliers of the OW breakers is the question you should all be asking yourselves right now.

The most relevant comparisons for AIW are clearly the original Avengers and JW. Both had a 3+ multiplier. I think that AIW is heading for something very similar. 

3 hours ago, Proxima Olive said:

@Rthanos

tenor.gif?itemid=4177329

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 4

1 minute ago, baumer said:

It doesn't matter when IW finishes it's run, only matters when Avatar is released.  You can make an Avatar of Gone With the Wind adjusted club if you want to.

probably will just keep it basic and do an over $3b club in December 18 2019, thanks for the infos

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

iw will be huge but Avatar 2 have a chance to pass 3Billion WW

Barring any economic catastrophe in US, I don't see that happening 

USD was at rock bottom in DEC 2009

Edited by bladels

Just now, BardCrank said:

I bet you A2's total gross that it will not 

Ok but I won't accept the money, instead you must spend it all in tickets so that we have 2A2 (6b+)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bladels said:

changes in XR are easily countered by inflation and growth of markets.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bladels said:

You never know, by December 2020 Trump could be re-elected President (or somebody worse)