kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

5 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

I really hope that MCU personalities don’t make a big thing out of Avatar’s record. If it doesn’t happen, looks super embarrassing. If it does, still more classy to only mention it after.

RDJ and Anthony Mackie already did. Hopefully none of the others join in. Not very classy imo

• Knock It Off 1

22 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Both Mackie and RDJ have taken shots at other franchises before so its nothing new. But yeah they better hope Disney is fully committed to the record at this point. 

You’d hope they got assurances from Disney that it will happen. Because if not, those tweets may not age too well lol.

Edited by Doctor Stark
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

tbh I don't appreciate that. this is ok for us fanboys and even RDJ post was bit too much but this is not suitable at that level.

ffs this could turn salty and embarassing. maintain the professional decorum.

I agree, it's not cute. 

They're starting to cross the line into bad taste...

23 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

tbh I don't appreciate that. this is ok for us fanboys and even RDJ post was bit too much but this is not suitable at that level.

ffs this could turn salty and embarassing. maintain the professional decorum.

Nah, I fucking LOVE this. It's time, and it's a friendly competition for these people. People that genuinely think that Avatar will be "less" after it's beaten are the ones that are crazy.

I love how ALL of them seem obviously into this beating Avatar's worldwide record. If I was Cameron, I'd be proud as hell.

This is about rallying the fans for a film that they are clearly proud of, and with absolutely good reason. Overthinking these things are stuff that only hardcores like ourselves do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/box-office-toy-story-4-yesterday-annabelle-1203255846/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=enabled

Avengers: Endgame,” now in its 10th weekend, is battling the sixth weekend of “Aladdin” for fourth place at around $8 million each. That should lift “Avengers: Endgame” to about $843 million by the end of this weekend.

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/box-office-toy-story-4-yesterday-annabelle-1203255846/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ios_share_flow_optimization&utm_term=enabled

Avengers: Endgame,” now in its 10th weekend, is battling the sixth weekend of “Aladdin” for fourth place at around $8 million each. That should lift “Avengers: Endgame” to about $843 million by the end of this weekend.

captain+america+son+of+a+bitch.gif

3 minutes ago, druv10 said:

Not sure if the usual Friday:weekend multiplier will really apply here, so I wonder how they extrapolated that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Not sure if the usual Friday:weekend multiplier will really apply here, so I wonder how they extrapolated that. 

It's also prone to serious fudging and who can blame them. It's gonna be so close drag the thing over the line and be done with it. Sunday might be worse but Monday could be better than usual thanks to FFH. 

Edited by cdsacken

9 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

It's also prone to serious fudging and who can blame them. It's gonna be so close drag the thing over the line and be done with it. Sunday might be worse but Monday could be better than usual thanks to FFH. 

Monday is also a holiday here in Canada.