The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

You know what? I'll say it: I'm personally hoping that Raiders of the Lost Ark gets the #1 spot this time around. All four of the films in contention are very good, no doubt, but that Indiana Jones film really is something extraordinary; that's the film in which Steven Spielberg truly outdid himself, at least in my opinion. Hopefully that's the film that wins, but if it's the equally incredible Empire Strikes Back, or The Dark Knight, or Fellowship of the Ring, then it's no harm no foul. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, baumer said:

The final battle in BD2 is up there with Helms Deep.

I like BD2, but this is a bad take. 

I hope its TDK > FOTR > ESB > Raiders (haven’t seen this one so I’ll put it last). 

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

Wait, is this list really not going to have The Godfather on it? :winomg:

The first two are on the list. 

• Community Manager
4 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Wait, is this list really not going to have The Godfather on it or did I miss it? :winomg:

Not enough people have been in the mob to really appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

The first two are on the list. 

I saw Part 2 on the list. Unless the first one made the Top 10 and Panda hasn't updated it yet (I'm not digging through the rest of the thread looking for it).