The Panda

The Final Countdown: BOT's Top 100 Movies of All-Time - The List is Complete, The Empire is Dead, I Now Go to the Grey Havens

I'd like to congratulate myself for my 1st-ever total derailment of a thread that I think I've ever had on BOT (and I even tried to put it back on point with Star Wars...man, I tried:). 

So, for now, I'm gonna try to avoid my 1st ever bans and ignores b/c I like chatting with all of you (and for my derailment post, my 1st few sentences were not probably supposed to be taken quite as "total serious guys" as they were...but hey, it wouldn't be a good BOT derailment if folks both weren't passionate about a movie and weren't willing to find one thing in a long post to fixate on (on both sides:)...of course, I guess this means next time, Titanic needs to be higher so we can avoid the derailment of the list (kidding...no not kidding...okay, maybe kinda kidding...or who knows - just don't take this seriously for the next 50 posts:)...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

I think JCS crossed a line too. Not just against rukaio but against large segments of the forum. Stuff like this:

24 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

So you think that a person that has been in love can appreciate Titanic more is a ridiculous claim?? Lmaooo

Also If I recall JCS is gay himself so it is silly to tell that on him...

Go to the post of Waterbottle I quoted above and see what JCS said. What JCS said about touching and stuff is absolutely ignorant and abhorrent and that is what I was speaking against. If you did not know he said that then be up to date with info before you @ me otherwise it says a lot about you that you agree with that statement. 

23 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Watch it after you experience love and you will understand the difference.

Made no difference whatsoever. Does that mean my love was not real or is it that this claim is utter nonsense. 

I dislike SS but perhaps by your logic I should become a deranged criminal and perhaps then I might appreciate it better no?

4 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

BOT already did a Top 100 movie songs list. That was two years ago though, so it's probably time for an update. If I made a new list, My Heart Will Go On will definitely be on it. Love that song. 

Doesn’t shock me. This place has a list for everything. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

But have you ever run away from a giant boulder? How could you possibly connect to Indiana Jones on any level?

I had trouble connecting to FOTR, never had to save the world by embarking on an epic quest to destroy an evil artifact created by an ancient evil. :whosad:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Sounds like you're showing bigotry to those that don't adhere to the same use of the word as you. 

You might enjoy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance 

Well go on than, call everything and very body bigots. Let's see how that will work.

I just want to point out, if you call almost anything and everybody bigots than the meaning of bigot just becomes that of a human being. You can call everyone names, you can call me that. I won't help the credibility of the word. People will associate it with sometimes ridicules claims and the reproductions of being a bigot will be reduced to practically zero, that’s fine if it’s what you want. I just think it’s a step backwards. 

24 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

You can't possibly know the horror of being trapped in a tomb with venomous snakes, unless you've actually be trapped in a tomb with venomous snakes.

It's not fun

• Haha 1

You can't possibly know the horror of being caught fucking a pie by one of your parents, unless you've actually been caught fucking a pie by one of your parents.

• Haha 10

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, DAR said:

You can't possibly know the horror of being caught fucking a pie by one of your parents, unless you've actually been caught fucking a pie by one of your parents.

You can't possibly imagine the horror of catching your teenage son fucking a pie until you've caught your teenage son fucking a pie.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

You can't possibly imagine the horror of catching your teenage son fucking a pie until you've caught your teenage son fucking a pie.

You can’t possibly imagine the horror of eating a peach fucked by your teenage friend until you’ve eaten a peach fucked by your teenage friend.

• Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, LonePirate said:

You can’t possibly imagine the horror of eating a peach fucked by your teenage friend until you’ve eaten a peach fucked by your teenage friend.

horror? doesn't seem like the right word on for that one. That scene is so sweet 

• Disbelief 1