baumer

Weekend Thread....Please read the staff announcement pg 104 (Solo 29.2...DP 23.3...Adrift 11.5)

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

dude if you fuck with his page too much ya ruining the bit. also my thing was legit edit, updating his old ass wikipedia photo from when he was like 19.

When TOG does a thing

fpwu8H9.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

dude if you fuck with his page too much ya ruining the bit. also my thing was legit edit, updating his old ass wikipedia photo from when he was like 19.

forget it Coolio, it's TOG.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Which reminds me: how long would it stay if I updated Gerry Butler's Wikipedia photo to :sparta:?

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

When TOG does a thing

fpwu8H9.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Is Sony going for Episode IX's jugular next year?

If Jumani 3 is as fun as the previous movie, I predict trouble for Star Wars.  

if jumanji 3 is as FUNNY as the previous movie, like with those killer one liners tailor-made for tv spots, plus upping the fun action to bigger more spectacular levels, it could actually be a big problem for episode 9 which is so sad for the state of star wars lmao. i'm one of the people who didn't even consider/notice jumanji when it was in theaters last/this year and then found out it was this huge success when people recommended it to me, i watched it, liked it, and will now be making a trip to theaters for the next one. i feel like i'm not the only one and it has a good chance to blow up rather than decrease.

• Like 1

When Wikipedia goes searching for those who messed with Alden's page and they shut down BOT. Then again do they even have the funds to do all of that. 

:sparta:

Edited by Nova

10 minutes ago, Samarus said:

Link please.

Look up Lab Rats. But then it got canceled and the poor guy has had a grudge against the evil empire ever since. Probably one of the reasons why he left these forums. He couldn't take Disney funding anymore Han Solo's while his series got shown the can. 

Edited by Nova
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, John Marston said:

Rrally? It seemed they thought it was going to be overwhelmingly loved since they have Johnson a trilogy before it came out 

i agree with PPZVGOS, to me the scenario seems to play out like kathleen was maybe the one who was genuinely happy with rian's movie but pretty much no one else was. she gave him the trilogy to basically flex her muscles and prove how confident they were (she was) while higher ups, apparently iger, saw the signs, expressly blocked her from picking rian (or anyone) for episode 9 and brought jj back themselves to course correct. it was too late to change tlj majorly without it being an even higher-profile solo disaster, so they pretended everything was fine while already starting to fix it before tlj even came out. i personally believe there were small secret late-in-the-game reshoots of crait, for example with how suddenly chipper rey is, but there's nothing to corroborate that besides how weird the last act is lol.

they obviously can't/couldn't unannounce rian's trilogy without exposing that they knew tlj was bad and that they were at odds with kk, but they did COUNTER it with the d&d one once the tlj dust had settled and the world didn't like it, which never seemed like a hiring decision that came from her. and while i personally don't like them, i do think they would make successful star wars content (idk about a film trilogy but some kind of content) and that this was a genius move to preempt and then cancel rian's trilogy in a natural-seeming way. at this point i think a small low-key but formal announcement that rian's trilogy is canceled, maybe next year when they're building up trust in episode 9, would actually be good press, but i can also see it just left there in limbo forever until it's obvious to everyone it's not happening

• Like 1