Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

9 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

With the success of Incredibles 2, is it possible Pixar could give us a proper sequel to Monsters Inc that reunites Sully with a teen/adult Boo.  It's OUTSTANDLY shocking they didn't go that route with it's follow-up.

Cars 4

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Geri's Game sequel when? i bet geri has moved on from chess to fortnite.

But what about For the Birds? Gotta know if that big bird has found another group of small birds on a wire to annoy.

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

my prediction regarding the lion king numbers next year is that they're gonna drive me into depression.

Strong early contender for most soul-crushing box office run.  Sadly BATB didn't win this year but maybe Lion King has a shot for the 2020 BOFFY's

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

A real shame that Flik was brutally murdered by Buzz Lightyear back in 1999. Who knows how good that ABL sequel they were making could have been.

DreamWorks would've fast-tracked Antz 2 and put it on the same date just to mess with them again.

• Haha 1

Well when Pixar and Disney were looking like they were about to part ways Disney created the studio Circle 7 Animation dedicated solely to making sequels to Pixar films one of which was a Monsters Inc sequel. 

http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2011/03/07/want-a-peek-at-circle-7-s-unproduced-quot-monsters-inc-quot-sequel.aspx

Monsters Inc doesn’t need a sequel, as it’s ruin the open-endedness of the ending (which in my opinion is the strongest aspect of the film, really pulls on the heart strings)

Docter is a master of manipulating emotions (in a good way)

• Like 1