Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

JL says hello.

JL and TF5 are lucky that Han Solo stole that title from them. All are 250M budgeted movies, one will end below 400M WW, the others ended above 600M WW. It is not a competition.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

What is crazier right now?

Underpredicting the Jurassic World franchise or underpredicting MCU (Ant-Man 2)?

BP was supposed to open to 135 m.

IW to 235 m.

I2 to 140 m.

Ant-Man 2 won't come close to 100 m?

What's the definition of insanity again?

My definition of insanity is doubting James Cameron

• Haha 2

Next weekend will be the best or worst for me this whole year. Unless JW opens to something like 130-145M, which woudnt be bad but also not all THAT good, but still solid enough.

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Next weekend will be the best or worst for me this whole year. Unless JW opens to something like 130-145M, which woudnt be bad but also not all THAT good, but still solid enough.

Hang in there. I remember my Ninjago episodes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

People here really need to stop saying this. 

Yeah i know. Wasnt really a serious post, sorry for that. I should know better :lol:

On another note, ill probably watch The Innocents next week, since someone i know has it :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Yeah i know. Wasnt really a serious post, sorry for that. I should know better :lol:

On another note, ill probably watch The Innocents next week, since someone i know has it :)

No pressure just know that if you don't think it's the best horror ever made I'll never post here again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3