WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

While we're at it I expect the TFA->TLJ affect with Infinity War Part 2.

The GA was tricked into seeing it and it wasn't mesmerising enough to bring them back just a year later. Just wait and see.

Just now, IronJimbo said:

The GA was tricked into seeing it and it wasn't mesmerising enough to bring them back just a year later. Just wait and see.

Funny, that’s what’s everyone’s saying about Avatar.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

You think people give a damn about her acting? Most moviegoers for WW either were fans of the character and what she represents or they were fans of Gadot.

I'm just saying,it's a fact she's a terrible actress.

Just responding to the guy who said that Captain Marvel will not be good because there's no ''romantic interplay like Wonder Woman ''. lol
Captain Marvel is an independent character and Brie Larson by herself already carries the film,she doesn't need an Chris Pine. 

• Like 1

I don’t see CM hitting $400M just yet, I think it’ll do gangbusters but not $400M gangbusters. WW beat it to the punch of first big female superhero movie and the only MCU origin to go over $400M was Panther. That being said I can see a $105M/$350M run.

• Like 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Oh Avengers 4 is going to have a sizeable drop, no surprises there.

• Like 1

Just now, AJG said:

Funny, that’s what’s everyone’s saying about Avatar.

uhm AJG sweetie, Avatar is the most loved film of this century and second most loved of all time.

4vengers 4ever or whatever they call is a hard one. Most part two movies tend to be bigger than the first part but shorter leg wise. Doesn’t matter anyways, The Lion King is locked for top spot domestically.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alli said:

you're telling lies. she wasn't overshadowed.  but i must say as a girl, i loved their story the most.

Jupsz. Why are people acting like romance is bad in a movie? Love is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world and not downgrading female characters at all. Done right, it brings magic to a movie. James Cameron gets this.

Edited by McNerdy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, andersonhoran said:

I'm just saying,it's a fact she's a terrible actress.

Just responding to the guy who said that Captain Marvel will not be good because there's no ''romantic interplay like Wonder Woman ''. lol
Captain Marvel is an independent character and Brie Larson by herself already carries the film,she doesn't need an Chris Pine. 

Fact because its “your” opinion :hahaha:

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

uhm AJG sweetie, Avatar is the most loved film of this century and second most loved of all time.

Oh. That’s why nobody can remember the names of the characters....

Go back to your mediocre Ferngully remake.

@IronJimbo you admire this movie. Admit it.

Edited by AJG

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

4vengers 4ever or whatever they call is a hard one. Most part two movies tend to be bigger than the first part but shorter leg wise. Doesn’t matter anyways, The Lion King is locked for top spot domestically.

July next year is NUTS!!! Top Gun 2 gotta move, right? I already have my UNDER 100M club

• Like 1

Just now, AJG said:

Oh. That’s why nobody can remember the names of the characters....

Go back to your mediocre Ferngully remake.

Exactly. Films way more loved than Avatar

lord of the rings

the dark knight 

the avengers 

harry potter

toy story

Just now, Alli said:

July next year is NUTS!!! Top Gun 2 gotta move, right? I already have my UNDER 100M club

I see Far From Home hurting too tbh. Along with Pets 2 and TS4.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, andersonhoran said:

Not adjusted for inflation...lol,and I'm talking about worldwide popularity. 

That’s not the best metric if we use most recent box office gross black panther is more popular than spider man and that’s bullshit

• Like 1